VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   Free autocheck/carfax report (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/free-autocheck-carfax-report-384752/)

actionpaintball 02-23-2011 08:51 AM

Free autocheck/carfax report

SIMPLE: Post a good quality joke, story, or funny picture...make me laugh....get a free autocheck report.

Please include VIN and good forwarding email on post or PM
(no VIN and No email=no response). Offer good while supplies last (until my account expires).

boredom 02-23-2011 09:02 AM

Re: Free autocheck/carfax report

Originally Posted by actionpaintball (Post 6924012)
SIMPLE: Post a good quality joke, story, or funny picture...make me laugh....get a free autocheck report.

(no VIN and No email=no response). Offer good while supplies last (until my account expires).

my joke:
Spoiler

pm wont be sent, but the joke is hilarious.

RandomTask 02-23-2011 09:53 AM

Why don't clams share?

Spoiler

What does a woman that just got out of the battered woman's shelter do?

Spoiler

Jenkinsal2 02-24-2011 04:30 AM

You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles but at least they drive slowly past schools.

....did I win?!

mportedcivicsi 02-24-2011 05:59 AM

Obama...biggest joke ever.

Do I win?

00_VIP_BENZ 03-05-2011 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by actionpaintball (Post 6924012)

thanks for the autocheck just gave you +repz

John6363 03-06-2011 12:35 PM

Isn't running checks for other people against the terms and conditions of auto check. You're technically selling them for jokes. Jokes, cash, or blowies...all the same. Correct me if I'm wrong.

NasTHatch 03-06-2011 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by John6363 (Post 6948289)
Isn't running checks for other people against the terms and conditions of auto check. You're technically selling them for jokes. Jokes, cash, or blowies...all the same. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If he paid for the auto checks what difference does it make ? the company that has the Auto reports doesn't know if he is running the checks for potential cars he is going to buy, OR if he is running them for someone else.

and to be honest, they don't give a shit

Computer_Nerd 03-06-2011 12:59 PM

it is illegal.

having a pay site (charges for patron) that hosts an exchange between users on a MODERATED forum can get sung and eng in serious problems, as they become brokers of the illegal activity.

Flite 03-06-2011 01:12 PM

This isn't a pay site. Its free for anybody to register and can be read by people who aren't even members of the site. "Patron" is a payed upgrade that does NOT give users access to any sort of illegal content hosted by this site.

If you want to raise a stink about it, PM eng or sung. Otherwise, stop playing internet police. Its just not that serious.