Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Free autocheck/carfax report

Old 02-23-2011, 08:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball
Default Free autocheck/carfax report

SIMPLE: Post a good quality joke, story, or funny picture...make me laugh....get a free autocheck report.

Please include VIN and good forwarding email on post or PM
(no VIN and No email=no response). Offer good while supplies last (until my account expires).
Old 02-23-2011, 09:02 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom
Default Re: Free autocheck/carfax report

Originally Posted by actionpaintball
SIMPLE: Post a good quality joke, story, or funny picture...make me laugh....get a free autocheck report.

(no VIN and No email=no response). Offer good while supplies last (until my account expires).
my joke:
Spoiler

pm wont be sent, but the joke is hilarious.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:53 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Why don't clams share?

Spoiler

What does a woman that just got out of the battered woman's shelter do?

Spoiler

Old 02-24-2011, 04:30 AM
Registered member

Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2

You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles but at least they drive slowly past schools.

....did I win?!
Old 02-24-2011, 05:59 AM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

Obama...biggest joke ever.

Do I win?
Old 03-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Registered member

00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ

Originally Posted by actionpaintball

thanks for the autocheck just gave you +repz
Old 03-06-2011, 12:35 PM
V NewYearsResolution

John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363

Isn't running checks for other people against the terms and conditions of auto check. You're technically selling them for jokes. Jokes, cash, or blowies...all the same. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:48 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by John6363
Isn't running checks for other people against the terms and conditions of auto check. You're technically selling them for jokes. Jokes, cash, or blowies...all the same. Correct me if I'm wrong.
If he paid for the auto checks what difference does it make ? the company that has the Auto reports doesn't know if he is running the checks for potential cars he is going to buy, OR if he is running them for someone else.

and to be honest, they don't give a shit
Old 03-06-2011, 12:59 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

it is illegal.

having a pay site (charges for patron) that hosts an exchange between users on a MODERATED forum can get sung and eng in serious problems, as they become brokers of the illegal activity.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:12 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

This isn't a pay site. Its free for anybody to register and can be read by people who aren't even members of the site. "Patron" is a payed upgrade that does NOT give users access to any sort of illegal content hosted by this site.

If you want to raise a stink about it, PM eng or sung. Otherwise, stop playing internet police. Its just not that serious.

Quick Reply: Free autocheck/carfax report