Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

To everyone that chills at OCB.

Old 05-18-2004, 08:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedychic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To everyone that chills at OCB.

Well I made a trip to the police station to talk about a spot for all of us to chill. I talked to I guess one of the Top Doggs about why we get chased out of every parking lot we go to? And here is the scoop! When they get a call about anyone doing donuts, burnouts, or any other loud stupid shit they immediately have to shut it done. He told me they would much rather us chill there instead of going out and doing stupid shit for the rest of the night. The nice officer said that if we can behave we could chill at a place all night if wanted. They also like it when they come in to check on us everyone runs out of there like a bat out of hell. He said they get a kick out of it. Funny,HAHA but anyways thats the scoop on the chill spots in hampton. To everyone that does that stupid stuff, please stop, lets stop parking lot hopping and stay at one place. Yall live a night without roasting your tires and/or burning your clutch up. So this weekend lets see if we can all chill without the cops chasing us out. He said that some cops may roll through but thats just to check to make sure everything is fine. So we dont have to run off. Lets have a great saturday night at OCB and not get bothered. THANKS
Old 05-18-2004, 09:02 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion
Default Re: To everyone that chills at OCB.

You act like this is some stunning revelation that nobody has ever thought of before.

When a bunch of ricers get together, they do ricer things. And from your previous posts, guess what: you roll with ricers.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:21 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

I almost want to go to the parking lot and do insanely shitty burnouts just because of this thread.
Old 05-19-2004, 02:19 AM

Special is an unknown quantity at this point

See most of the people showing up to these hang outs are young immature kids who for the first times in their lives have been given the chance to be out on their own with a car. They still haven't learned some things about life yet called..DON'T BE A FUDGING MORON IN PUBLIC PLACES. They'll learn someday.
Old 05-19-2004, 03:42 AM
Licensed to Kill

Keiichi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blade
Some mother fuckers always trying to ice-skate uphill
give up. there will never be a chill spot because there will always be stupid people. stupid people are a universal constant.
Old 05-19-2004, 04:58 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
You act like this is some stunning revelation that nobody has ever thought of before.

When a bunch of ricers get together, they do ricer things. And from your previous posts, guess what: you roll with ricers.
Perfectly said... !