Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Enginuity Fights Back: 3 Cars Recovered

Old 04-29-2004, 08:50 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam
Default Enginuity Fights Back: 3 Cars Recovered

Ok this post has been a long time coming. I got a phone call yesterday around 5:30 from my boy Thermal saying he has a kid on the phone with possible info on my car. I'm gonna leave out all the names, but thanks to everyone that was involved with the call, but basically I got tipped off about 2 guys talking about taking a turbo off of their grey single cam turbo hatch. He got me a tag number and a phone number. From there we got an address and I decided to check it out. It was a real shot in the dark, but I hadn't heard anything in a while and I couldn't bear to do nothing. So I rounded up Enginuity and we headed to the last place I thought to look, Suffolk. 53 minutes later we were driving by the house that I had gotten the address to. As we slowed down a car left the driveway so we circled and came back around. As we passed by a very long driveway behind the house we see a dark colored EG and a silver CRX. The problem was the cars were sitting under a couple lights and it was lit up like Fort Knox back there. We decided to get a little closer. We picked a rendezvoux spot and JayDM and Nato76 took off down a tree line for a closer look, while I manned the get away car. After what seemed like forever I hear dogs going crazy and eventually I see nato walking out of the bushes and a couple minutes later Jay comes stumbling through the bushes. They got close, but between being chased by dogs and the lights it was to risky. We then decided the unthinkable. Staright Kamikazee Style. Nato manned the wheel as we drove up through the twisting driveway to the back of the house. I jumped out of the car and ran to the EG to verify that it was mine and sure enough I saw that ugly ass muffler. I hopped back into the car and we got the hell out of dodge. I won't lie I was scared to death. I really thought I'd get shot, but it was my baby so I had to do it. We went to the Police station and explained the situation. One of the officers on duty told us to hold tight and she'd let us know in about 20 minutes. Sure enough we get the call and there is in fact a stolen car. A silver CRX. you guys remember Jimmy from TV. The guy that helped me put Dragva on TV? It was his. Problem was The EG was coming back legit. I told the officers there was no way. They decided to take me to the scene to ID the car. Sure enough I get there and it is mine. They changed some things, the car was primered black. It didn't have my rims and the plate and VIN matched someone else. I knew it was mine so I made them pop the hood and sure enough my VIN was in the Engine compartment. My car had no suspension, the turbo was gone, and all the electronics, including guage cluster. Not to mention the spray on Primer. Jimmy's CRX had the B16 under a tarp on the ground in front of the car. They took me back to the station where Jay and Nato had been waiting for me for 2 hours. They asked me to call Jimmy and told us to be patient and they would keep us informed as to what was going on. We got an update of a third car recovered from the scene. We were at the station from about midnight to 8 in the morning before they finally cut us loose. I'll have my car back in a few days as soon as it is done through processing. The Suffolk Police were awesome and did everything they could to help me out. I really want to thank my 2 best Friends Nato and Jay for not giving up and getting our cars back. A special thanks too for their girlfriends for not killing them when we finally called them @ 6 this morning to let them know we weren't shot. (Cell phones all died). It just goes to show no matter how good of a criminal you are, if you are human you will mess up, and eventually someone will be there. Thanks to DragVA for getting my info out and also to Wavy 10 and WVEC 13. It just goes to show what happens when people take innitiative. If we all pay attention and work together with the police we can bring these guys down.

On a side note, If anyone has some shocks and springs they would like to donate to my help Kevin be able to pick his car up off the ground cause, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks once again.
Old 04-29-2004, 08:51 PM
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76
Default Re: Enginuity Fights Back: 3 Cars Recovered

They stole the wrong car this time. Enginuity Bitch
Old 04-29-2004, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

"SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam

The greatest part of the whole night was about 7 in the morning when I went outside and noticed all the cops standing around the NDN THUG with a mexican passed out in the seat and an expired inspection. I had a fun time explaining that one.
Old 04-29-2004, 08:56 PM
Registered Member

LightY3arZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, man! Fucking, congratulations on getting your cars back and having big balls too! Good job. Hopefully this will lead to recovering the other cars that got knicked as well.
Old 04-29-2004, 08:58 PM
Registered Member

3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall

Holy shit! Glad to hear you found your car. You think these are the same guys that have been stealing all of the cars recently? Did the police take the owners of the house into custody? No sign of the s2k?
Old 04-29-2004, 08:59 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

awesome
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76

Originally Posted by S14KAT
Holy shit! Glad to hear you found your car. You think these are the same guys that have been stealing all of the cars recently? Did the police take the owners of the house into custody? No sign of the s2k?
Well 2 out of the 3 cars were people that we knew. I think someone said they spotted the S2k
Registered Member

i looked for the S2k. No sign. I'm guessing it will show up quick
Old 04-29-2004, 09:01 PM
ScrewD010

Mikahl is on a distinguished road

omfg...I wonder if they'll confess how they stole the vehicles. Damn, you guys lucked out! Hollywood type story, hope we find the rest I know the cw itr was found stripped...Good luck hopefully they're all going down. Even though they're proally reading this it may convince them to leave...delete thread I dunno?? Hope other cars/ppl found.
Old 04-29-2004, 09:03 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Mikahl
omfg...I wonder if they'll confess how they stole the vehicles. Damn, you guys lucked out! Hollywood type story, hope we find the rest I know the cw itr was found stripped...Good luck hopefully they're all going down. Even though they're proally reading this it may convince them to leave...delete thread I dunno?? Hope other cars/ppl found.
I'm guessing that anyone who shouldn't read this already knew last night.

Quick Reply: Enginuity Fights Back: 3 Cars Recovered