Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

DYNO!!! Sun. Mar 2nd: TTE charity

Old 02-27-2003, 02:04 PM
MP5
Team Rad Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by Heat
if you're coming from the southside you want to take the 1st oyster point exit (just before the overpass). It will spit you out on 17 and you'll see a large shopping center on your right.
The 1st stop light you get too (about 150 yards from the exit ramp) there is an amoco gas station and Super K mart is behind that on your right.
Kroger is at the far end. If you go through the 1st stop light, the next one up is right next to kroger. Turn right at the 2nd stop light and kroger is directly on your left.
I think the exit you are talking about is the victory exit. There is only one oyster point exit and if thay take that exit it will put them headed in the opposite direction. also what time does it start??
Old 02-27-2003, 02:15 PM
The Wizard

TempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to all

yo sunday is my bday. wuts up with a free pull?
Old 02-27-2003, 02:31 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally posted by TempestRex
yo sunday is my bday. wuts up with a free pull?
nope.

OK everybody...Its the kroger on victory blvd as everyone said and someone even posted the address. Thanks eng. I hope to see everyone out there, even if you don't want to run on the dyno. Bring stuff to donate please. Who is gonna run on the dyno? We need 15 people to get the dyno. help us out guys. unless we have 15 people ($750) the dyno will not be there. If there is no dyno the event will be from 11-4 at the kroger. Help us get the dyno and have an awesome event. hours will be like 8-8 if there is a dyno.

Last edited by Corey; 02-27-2003 at 02:36 PM.
Old 02-27-2003, 03:18 PM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

ok lets get some support guys and gals.........
Old 02-27-2003, 03:56 PM
Sleeper

chrome302jr has disabled reputation

Hey, count me in. What time is the dyno gonna be there sunday? Is it first come first serve or do we sign up somewhere. Either way I plan on goin, so let me know. Later

Ronnie
Old 02-27-2003, 05:26 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally posted by chrome302jr
Hey, count me in. What time is the dyno gonna be there sunday? Is it first come first serve or do we sign up somewhere. Either way I plan on goin, so let me know. Later

Ronnie
IT WILL NOT BE THERE UNLESS I GET 15 PEOPLE TO GIVE ME THE MONEY UP FRONT. CALL ME AT 503-5259 TO SETUP GETTING ME THE MONEY. you will get your money back if we don't get enough people. so far we have like 6 or 7, plus me if i'm needed......names Corey for those who dont know.
Old 02-27-2003, 06:09 PM
Sleeper

Hey, no need to yell. If you had some kinda better organization instead of this last minute shit, there wouldnt be a prob. I'll tell other ppl about it, but Im not givin out money till I know for sure. Thats just me though

Ronnie
Old 02-27-2003, 06:20 PM
A.P.E.

385LT1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, no need to yell. If you had some kinda better organization instead of this last minute shit
Ronnie
Now that was uncalled for........

Maybe you have some WISE suggestions that could greatly increase the effectiveness and productivity of the organization.

Meanwhile..... Show a little Respect.... Their doing this for everyone... thats including you...
Old 02-27-2003, 06:29 PM
Sleeper

Now that was uncalled for........

Maybe you have some WISE suggestions that could greatly increase the effectiveness and productivity of the organization.

Meanwhile..... Show a little Respect.... Their doing this for everyone... thats including you...
I posted the dyno info over at Tidewaterracing AzraKain, hopefully ppl will be interested. Hey, 385LTI I was just pointin out the obvious, didnt mean to flame the guy. I told him Im interested, thats all I can do.
Old 02-27-2003, 06:32 PM
A.P.E.

385LT1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I posted the dyno info over at Tidewaterracing AzraKain, hopefully ppl will be interested. Hey, 385LTI I was just pointin out the obvious, didnt mean to flame the guy. I told him Im interested, thats all I can do.

Great..... and we all appriciate your efforts, in helping make this event a success.

No hard feelings........ lets just try to stay on the same team..... I am sure he is quite fed up, by now, trying to make this happen.

Quick Reply: DYNO!!! Sun. Mar 2nd: TTE charity