Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

DSM Dyno results.

Old 12-14-2003, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheWhiTeRaBBiT is an unknown quantity at this point

4 bolt, either come correct with a car that can beat the one you talk shit about or go home and shut the fuck up.
Old 12-14-2003, 08:22 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

kick his ass sea bass
Old 12-15-2003, 03:51 AM
Nothing but BOOST

4bolt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey white Rabbit do you even own a dsm or car ??I see nothing in your profile, you must be a lurker planning on getting one. I never talked shit about him I don't even know the guy I just kept it closer to the truth. Congratz to the guy I think its about time a dsm from Va makes some real power but why not share the knowledge and exprience with these cars we all need to help each other...and all that shut the fuck up bullshit, you come make me you dick riding homo and "I'll smack you like I did that Bitch"...
Old 12-15-2003, 08:10 AM
1505/2000

execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon

Originally posted by execelon
Thanks to all that are supportive of horse power.
To the crabs that like to pull each other down......kma

This car topped it's budget out a long time ago. I chose not to put anything more into it till it gave back...... Well, it did so I will go back and redo what I did cheap or didn't touch at all.

As for spec's on the car again.....kma
I don't just list my shit. If i meet you out on the street then cool but listing shit on the web for everybody that i don't know is stupid.
Old 12-15-2003, 03:04 PM
the baddest assed

MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE

you guys can talk about my f'd up domestic dyno graph if you want.. i dont mind.. and a smilie goes to who can come up with what turbo i had then.. lol!
Old 12-15-2003, 06:06 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by MIGHTYMOUSE
you guys can talk about my f'd up domestic dyno graph if you want.. i dont mind.. and a smilie goes to who can come up with what turbo i had then.. lol!
i used to know what you had... but i odn't remember off the top of my head.. all i remember is that it was too small
Old 12-15-2003, 07:43 PM

TheWhiTeRaBBiT is an unknown quantity at this point

there is no need for anyone to pull together. you talk about a 650hp turbo not living up to its potential. but is it really the turbos job to make this claimed number? you give little thought to supporting mods. in other words... quit trying to mooch of everyones work and do your own shit. stupid fuck.
Old 12-16-2003, 07:20 PM
No Name Who?

Ninety7GSX has disabled reputation

Looks like a graph from a v8 with 63mm turbo on it.

hehe
Old 12-17-2003, 04:52 AM
the baddest assed

MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE

yes but what brand! lol someone can read

actually that turbo has put down 700rw on some grand nationals. rated at 745 flywheel.
Old 12-17-2003, 08:19 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

yes but what brand! lol someone can read

actually that turbo has put down 700rw on some grand nationals. rated at 745 flywheel.
PT63?

for some reason that one is in my memory. maybe that was some other car.

Quick Reply: DSM Dyno results.