Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Drifting

Old 09-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Lord H loves me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these parts
Default Drifting

I was just wondering where a good spot is to go drifting around va beach is, maybe somewhere in pungo or something.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift
Default Re: Drifting

Fuck im sick of you idiots. Every couple months you come here asking where a good place to drift on the street is, we tell you there is no place go to the track. You and some random people will bitch and complain track stuff is too expensive and after many pages the name calling will start and you'll decide to sharpen your sweet drift skills on the street eventually leading to a part out of your car. Can we skip all this just once?
Old 09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

I'd say west neck road. Those are all easy 120mph sweepers. And it should be really easy tonight since it's wet.

Go try it and let me know how it goes.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:44 PM
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by j4k3
I'd say west neck road. Those are all easy 120mph sweepers. And it should be really easy tonight since it's wet.

he speaks da truffs
Old 09-10-2009, 05:51 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by j4k3

+1 on this, ive easily slid those corners 4 gear, no problem.

elbow road right by indian river has a killer right hand turn, super tight, but so fun.

i usually try and drift in wal-mart parking lot, or i tokyo drift in parking garage.

just stop drifting all together, street drifting is retarded, and gives the sport a horrible name. would you dirft on the street behind or in front of your mom/sister/girlfriend? no you wouldnt, so dont do it in front of ours. on the real though, smokeybear has told me about legit ass spots, pm for the time and date, him and a few of his friends through slide partys....
Old 09-10-2009, 05:54 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
+1 on this, ive easily slid those corners 4 gear, no problem.

elbow road right by indian river has a killer right hand turn, super tight, but so fun.

i usually try and drift in wal-mart parking lot, or i tokyo drift in parking garage.

just stop drifting all together, street drifting is retarded, and gives the sport a horrible name. would you dirft on the street behind or in front of your mom/sister/girlfriend? no you wouldnt, so dont do it in front of ours. on the real though, smokeybear has told me about legit ass spots, pm for the time and date, him and a few of his friends through slide partys....
Did you have that two toned civic back in the day that drifted into the other car at wal-mart?
Old 09-10-2009, 05:58 PM
dru
GUIBO!?

dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru

I used to do this drifting shit at the intersection of Princess Anne and Lynnhaven.

Do it between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm. There are no cars out there.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Lord H loves me

nissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these parts

should i be drag racing?
Old 09-10-2009, 06:10 PM
dru
GUIBO!?

dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru

do.. whatever.. the fuck.. you want.. to do....
Old 09-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Lord H loves me

i planned on it

Quick Reply: Drifting