Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

dont you just love a new car warranty ???

Old 08-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Old School Beast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts
Default dont you just love a new car warranty ???

I broke the first gear syncros and the actual gear itself on the GTi ..... took it up to the dealer on monday and they will have a new tranny in it with a free oil change ready to pick up by friday/monday ..... Good shit .... gotta love getting a few thousand dollar ticket for free , and i was stoked when they told me the were going to replace the whole trans , instead of rebuilding it .... now i gotta blow up the motor before 50k .... i gotta hurry though only have 28k left ....

Last edited by PoS hYbRiD; 08-18-2004 at 02:18 PM.
Old 08-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick
Default Re: dont you just love a new car warrany ???

Damn, usually the stealership isn't that nice.
Old 08-18-2004, 02:18 PM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

lol @ title of thread .. wtf is a warrany ????
Old 08-18-2004, 03:57 PM

projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det projsr20det
Default Re: dont you just love a new car warranty ???

What type of gear oil were you using? It good sh*t its still under warranty!
Old 08-18-2004, 03:57 PM
had yours today?

animus is an unknown quantity at this point

curious - what stealership, err dealership was this?
Old 08-18-2004, 04:01 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

I love when kids drive like maniacs, make the dealerships spend thousands of dollars to fix the cars they broke by driving like maniacs, and increase my future warranty costs. Thanks.
Old 08-18-2004, 04:09 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

tear for spic
Old 08-18-2004, 04:11 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

how the fuck did you manage to blow up a trans that fast?
Old 08-18-2004, 05:13 PM
Old School Beast

Originally Posted by spic
I love when kids drive like maniacs, make the dealerships spend thousands of dollars to fix the cars they broke by driving like maniacs, and increase my future warranty costs. Thanks.
Kid ??? lol Your a joke ,your fucking younger than me so i guess your a kid aswell ... hahaha ... And why would you care about the dealership , do you own it ??? , is it comming out of your pocket ??? And if you consider puching it in first gear after going easy off the line , then fine that is driving like a maniac , so im sure you drive like a maniac too And dont you dare say shit about paying for a warranty cause the only warranty you have is a hope and a prayer on those old ass peice of shit murkers your so proud of , come back when you actually know what your talking about and can pay for a brand new car CASH , no payments ..... until then stfu and go cry somewhere else.

here , read the story if you want dumbass , lol , you already posted in the thread.
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63350

Last edited by PoS hYbRiD; 08-18-2004 at 05:25 PM.
Old 08-18-2004, 05:13 PM
Old School Beast

Originally Posted by projsr20det
What type of gear oil were you using? It good sh*t its still under warranty!
stock.

Quick Reply: dont you just love a new car warranty ???