Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

dont you hate when

Old 01-22-2005, 04:35 PM
Means Slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of
Default dont you hate when

big companies like extremedimensions.com steal pics and use it as there own. i am one of those victims. take a look see...my blue corolla that was actually
done by dream works customs and the body kit came from canada from another distributor.

http://www.extremedimensions.com/5196.html
Old 01-22-2005, 04:37 PM
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dont you hate when

its illegal... sue them.
Old 01-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of

not actually..copy right infringment is a little rough around pictures around the website.
Old 01-22-2005, 05:42 PM
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of

You know, there was actually another site, can't remember what it was, but they stole 3 of my pics. I was pissed. Can you sue without having them copyrighted?
Old 01-22-2005, 06:45 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

nope.
Old 01-22-2005, 06:47 PM
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fc735
nope.
Well that fucking sucks. Bastards stole my pics. My g/f kept telling me I should've become a photographer
Old 01-22-2005, 06:48 PM
Thig Digged

ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq

Id be more than happy to let them have the pic if my car looked like that...Its only going to decrease sales
Old 01-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

That sucks, but on a side note I used to see your car all the time on Military Hwy and I must say it looks 10000x better without that bumper. Not my cup of tea, but the body/paint work looks good.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:59 AM
Means Slow

i got into a little accident with that r33 front bumper but i have a street bumper and im trying to look for a lip for my front bumper.
Old 01-23-2005, 04:54 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I remember when Brandon's hatch was used. I think it was jdmshit.com used it, and they flipped it.

Quick Reply: dont you hate when