Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

donations ??? where to donate?

Old 05-07-2003, 09:05 PM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default donations ??? where to donate?

i have a bunch of appliances that i replaced from my kitchen to upgrade to stainless... id like to donate my old appliances to a local purpose if i can... i need to obtain a recipe for the donation so that i can have it for tax purposes... can anybody point me in the right direction.
looking for the charity to come wick up the units also... ! thank you for the help.
Old 05-08-2003, 08:59 AM
womp

protegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these parts

hey thats kinda of u, good stuff. maybe u could post it on the newspaper for ppl to see. Free, come pick it up or somtin.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:45 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

ill come pick that shit up, trying to move out soon and i can use all the free stuff i can get, haha.......but not if you live in cali, hahha.......
Old 05-08-2003, 10:10 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default MORE IMPATIENT

i was actually wanting to get the tax write off for it to be honest... thats why i wanted to get it to a charity... but how soon are you moving out and if i were to sayhey come get this shit... when can you come get it..

its a GE electric stove.. with hood (fan & light)
GE dishwasher...
and GE clothes dryer...

most people that are moving out dont need these units cause most places come withthese in the kitchen... but if you think you might have a use for it.. and the charity dont come pick it up soon i dont mind helping anybody out giving it up to them...
you think you have a use for any of that?
Old 05-08-2003, 10:40 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

washer and dryer ,yes, the place we were looking at doesnt come wth washer and dryer, but stove,na, dont need that, like i said, where are you located, and itll be a few months before i move out but you know if for some reason you cant get id of them ill come pick them up.........
Old 05-08-2003, 01:20 PM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Default okay

ill let you know
i only have a clothes dryer...
the washer is a dish washer!!
ill let you know either way...