Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Didn't think it would happen to me...

Old 01-16-2003, 11:20 PM
registered derp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lolololol has disabled reputation

shofear, dont you fuckin worry. your right. lets do this shit our own way. fuck the cops. we got your back. good luck with your stuff.
Old 01-17-2003, 05:57 AM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

dude that fucking sux. and right afte you bought the bonni too. And i thought your neighboorhood was pretty safe too. Yeah i'm feeling you on the cop thing. cop would rather give a ticket to a guy with a loud exhaust than actually preventing a crime. Anyone else on your street get hit? I'd get a fucking targeting laser and ping his ass next time he comes around. then if he doesn't leave walk out your front door, yell "protected by mossberg bitch!" and light his ass up...
Old 01-17-2003, 08:12 AM

sexyeyez is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SHOFEAR94
People are putting car alarms that are so sensitive, their damn proximity sensor chrips the alarm every 10 seconds due to snow flakes.
haha...wow
Old 01-17-2003, 08:51 AM
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts

Damn Chris ... you just got the car MONDAY ... When I was stayin at my friends APT. in Va Beach ... some bastards broke my passenger window on my Firebird and stole my speakers in the back ... Cops couldnt even come on the APT. Property ... and said they wouldnt finger print my car cause it was primer ... Im tellin ya Chris ... ill come down with the Two Seventy and the Muzel Loader ... you break out your Rifle ... and lets stay up and have some fun ... leave all the window down parked out on the street ... I bet you then the damn cops would respond to some shit ... COPS: "well damn guess these kids are a little upset that we are a bunch of worthless fucks"
Old 01-17-2003, 01:48 PM
Just a 1.3 Liter

GreyGT-C is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Re: Didn't think it would happen to me...

Originally posted by sexyeyez
PM GreyGT-C, he has a roommate who makes and installs home security cameras...they have like 3 of them on their property. He leaves his garage door open 24/7 and no body messes with any of their shit

Actually, there are 5 cameras total......4 of them are currently working. Anyone care to try their luck at guessing which one won't get you on film??
Old 01-17-2003, 05:30 PM
NOTA WRX

Silver Sube 01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, there are 5 cameras total......4 of them are currently working. Anyone care to try their luck at guessing which one won't get you on film??
Well, since I now know that you leave your garage door open 24/7, and have cameras, all I need is a ski mask, and wear my NAVY Dress Blue uniform. That should make it pretty hard for the cops to pinpoint it to me in this area.

Disclaimer: I have no plans to steal from GreyGT-C, if something like this happens, it wasn't me.