Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

court then driving school or vice versa?

Old 09-29-2003, 05:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default court then driving school or vice versa?

last week i got in an accident and hit a girl from behind. the cop told me to "play guilty" at the court appearance so the judge would recommend driving school/clinic or whatever to regain my points back and have it off my record etc. but a friend told me to take driving school ahead of time so when im at the court appearance i can show her that i passed on the spot. which one should i do
Old 09-29-2003, 05:05 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

play guilty.....
Old 09-29-2003, 05:09 PM
Smart Dumb cats

SHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond repute

driving school is a waste of time. will do you no good in court
Old 09-29-2003, 05:09 PM

PoisonSVT is an unknown quantity at this point

let the judge tell you to do it first... Do like the cop said.
just my opinion. take it for what its worth
Old 09-29-2003, 05:14 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

i could pay the fine and get a ticket and lose points and have it on my record or go to driving school for a day and have it all be fine. but most likely im gonna go to driving shcool cuz my pareents want me to
Old 09-29-2003, 05:48 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: court then driving school or vice versa?

Originally posted by intence
last week i got in an accident and hit a girl from behind.
did she like it?

have you had a ticket before? if not, plead not guilty and he will send you to driving school most likely.
Old 09-29-2003, 06:29 PM

no this is my first. and shes was hot. shes a senior at my school and she was pretty cool about it.
Old 09-30-2003, 09:08 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

What is the charge?
Old 09-30-2003, 09:15 AM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Originally posted by intence
but most likely im gonna go to driving shcool cuz my pareents want me to
So you already have your mind made up. Useless thread
Old 09-30-2003, 12:08 PM

should i go before court tho

Quick Reply: court then driving school or vice versa?