Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Cobras rule

Old 12-30-2004, 07:37 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FumingSmoked is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cobras rule

Entertaining video. SRT's great bang for the buck but Dodge sucks for reliability.
Old 12-31-2004, 01:35 AM
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

the difference is a v6, GT, or cobra, are all still called a Mustang. Ford doesnt try to hide the fact that they all have the same chassis and frame unlike dodge who has its owners believing the srt-4 is a totally different car.
Old 12-31-2004, 08:04 AM
Bimmer Prick

B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU

No I'm pretty content on owning a neon. I like it
Old 12-31-2004, 02:18 PM
gyl
Registered Member

gyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ClipsnStock
Yeah I am just criticizing(sp) the fact that someone took the time to make the video, and then someone took the time to make this one.
seems like some guys with cobras and some guys with neons just need to run each other and get it over with.