Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

CNU Motorsports

Old 10-01-2003, 12:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WillRace4Food is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CNU Motorsports

For anyone that attending the meeting on tuesday I thought it was a pretty good turn out... hopefully we can get things off the ground for this... for anyone that attended and reads this you can post your thoughts here... or even if your interested.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:20 PM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

this year looks to be very promising. turnout was very high and i'm very pleased. this years members seemed very enthusiastic, and that gives me alot of hope for this semester. As soon as we get rolling i plan on inviting DragVa to all of our open events and would hope that that would be repeated by teams in the area. i hope this year we'll be able to do much more than a car show. if you see anyone on the board from C.N.U. MS tell em hi, most of them are new to drag and the are, and i wanna make sure they have a good experience, alot of them can learn from you (and the people who have things to teach know who they are) and i'm sure you all can learn from some of them. thank you in advance

doc
C.N.U. Motorsports Vice President Fall Semester '03
Old 10-01-2003, 05:04 PM
V8CRM8R

GTi-R is on a distinguished road

so when is the next show at CNU?
Old 10-01-2003, 05:10 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

hey justin, was there a meeting about the shows? I remember last year, Dakwan and I were the only ones there. It was sad.
Old 10-02-2003, 05:14 AM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

Originally posted by azrakain
hey justin, was there a meeting about the shows? I remember last year, Dakwan and I were the only ones there. It was sad.
that was about the street tour we tried last year. yeah it was you two and milano lude. was pretty pathetic. as far as the show goes we are still planning on having one we just need to find a location. the old parking lot we used to use is now a bunch of dorms. any suggestions?