Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

cars on 664

Old 02-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these parts
Default cars on 664

On my way home from va beach i saw a pack of cars and messed with them a little bit in my silver 09 si, i am from richmond and dont have to many people to hang out with especially that like cars also if you guys read this hit me up. i want some where to park and hang out for the summer and va beach would be a grat place to go. where are the parking lot meets at?
Old 02-19-2012, 09:58 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade
Default Re: cars on 664

Originally Posted by SoManysI
On my way home from va beach i saw a pack of cars and messed with them a little bit in my silver 09 si, i am from richmond and dont have to many people to hang out with especially that like cars also if you guys read this hit me up. i want some where to park and hang out for the summer and va beach would be a grat place to go. where are the parking lot meets at?
lol.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:59 AM
Registered Member

SoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these partsSoManysI is infamous around these parts

flame on then i dont give a f###
Old 02-19-2012, 10:00 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

You're so angry.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

just bored and no one and no where to hang out with i just want to be with like minded people around my age
Old 02-19-2012, 10:11 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Originally Posted by SoManysI
just bored and no one and no where to hang out with i just want to be with like minded people around my age
How old are you?
Old 02-19-2012, 10:14 AM
Registered Member

Old 02-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Registered Member

i work hard and when its time to relax and play there is no one to hang out even to go sit at a restaurant for dinner and drinks
Old 02-19-2012, 10:23 AM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

Old 02-19-2012, 10:26 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

EVERYBODY ONLY REPLY IN HIS OTHER THREAD THAT IS EXACTLY THE SAME THING. HE MISSPELLED "GREAT" IN THIS ONE, AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE EMBARRASSED!

Quick Reply: cars on 664