VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   Car Stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/car-stolen-27519/)

MI4nKuwait 10-01-2003 02:09 AM

Car Stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what up guys...today is a sad day, some fuckin bitch ass nigga stole my fuckin car today...:( Im so sad...i just finished talking to the police this morning and about to call my insurance company and report it to them...Thats fucked up...ive been nice to everyone i meet and have no problem showing them my car and now this happens...but imma find you fagget and imma kill ya ass.
I bet they stripping my baby right now, i put so much money into my car and time and effort, cats that know me since i had my car no how much shit i went through with it and i just got it running right also...i was so close to being finished with my car....please if you see my car call the police..well first shoot them fuckers..thats what im going to do...when i see you fagget...and if i see anyone with my car parts on their car..imma whip your ass too...bitch!!!!:(
If my car is stripped..i think im going to leave imports alone.

its a black integra with MI-4 stickers on the quater panel windows..hondata sticker on the rear hatch glass...the front bumper is black and grey lower piece then a black ITR lip. SI wheels, sideskirts not painted..just black, no skirt in the back..fuck it i give up they are not going to find her...if anyone has an old pic of my car please post it up..thank you.

rsxintheblood 10-01-2003 02:16 AM

which car got stolen? and that sucks. Sorry to hear about that.

MI4nKuwait 10-01-2003 02:17 AM

My integra turbo

90TegBitch 10-01-2003 02:27 AM

I know how you feel! My boyfriend's 99 Si got stolen 2 years ago. he down graded an got a BRAND NEW S2000!!!!!! I guess its time to think of what project to start on now, huh!?

jeff s 10-01-2003 02:30 AM

oh fuck tony this sucks. if i hear anything, i'll let you know.

MI4nKuwait 10-01-2003 02:41 AM

Originally posted by 90TegBitch
I guess its time to think of what project to start on now, huh!?
i dont think ill start another project, had to much time, sweat, blood, tears and up and downs into my car. im just in shock right now that i wont ever see my car again.

Mr. Rooney 10-01-2003 02:53 AM

Originally posted by MI4nKuwait
i dont think ill start another project, had to much time, sweat, blood, tears and up and downs into my car. im just in shock right now that i wont ever see my car again.
thats why i got a trUCK!!!!1

MI4nKuwait 10-01-2003 02:56 AM

yeah, but i wont get a truck..

sonic_va 10-01-2003 02:56 AM

Sorry to hear man...I'll def. keep a lookout. Damn thieves.:mad:

MI4nKuwait 10-01-2003 02:58 AM

yeah if you see them kill em

EEK 10-01-2003 03:27 AM

if it ends up in md..then the nova thieves relocated..if it ends up like my car...when you go see it, it will break your heart...im sorry bro, but i definetly know how you feel..this is a choice for you to get out the game, or be like me say fuck thieves and stay in

MI4nKuwait 10-01-2003 03:38 AM

depending on how much i get from insurance..cause i know they are stripping my shit right now...i might say fuck theives and get a hybrid hatch or something..i always wanted an EK hatch..but if i do stay in the game..im just going to find one almost already done. i dont have the time to start over...FUCK!!!!!!! my car was a freaking beast...i know she was gonna run 12s at VMP!!!! FUCK!!!!!!

and im in virginia beach...dont let me find you fuckin fags...

EEK 10-01-2003 03:40 AM

i lost 9 grand homey..its been a month im still waiting for my 3k for the hatch.....

_crs 10-01-2003 03:51 AM

I'll look out for any "parts" that decide to come into the shop also.
My old hatch got jacked about a yr. ago. When they found it the next day it was stripped and on blocks on a back road on Military. Car was totaled and title went to salvage/theft. Sucked.
Crs

notsogoodfeline 10-01-2003 03:56 AM

Re: Car Stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MI4nKuwait
what up guys...today is a sad day, some fuckin bitch ass nigga stole my fuckin car today...:( Im so sad...i just finished talking to the police this morning and about to call my insurance company and report it to them...Thats fucked up...ive been nice to everyone i meet and have no problem showing them my car and now this happens...but imma find you fagget and imma kill ya ass.
I bet they stripping my baby right now, i put so much money into my car and time and effort, cats that know me since i had my car no how much shit i went through with it and i just got it running right also...i was so close to being finished with my car....please if you see my car call the police..well first shoot them fuckers..thats what im going to do...when i see you fagget...and if i see anyone with my car parts on their car..imma whip your ass too...bitch!!!!:(
If my car is stripped..i think im going to leave imports alone.

its a black integra with MI-4 stickers on the quater panel windows..hondata sticker on the rear hatch glass...the front bumper is black and grey lower piece then a black ITR lip. SI wheels, sideskirts not painted..just black, no skirt in the back..fuck it i give up they are not going to find her...if anyone has an old pic of my car please post it up..thank you.

I am so very very sorry. This is pissing me off. Mother fuckers need to get their own shit....Look around on boards for turbo stuff thats being sold very cheap for a full set up...I would suggest gettin a complete driveway alarm kit. They are motion activated and my god do they make a ruckus.

But i'm very sorry for your loss. I know how it feels.

Zero Signal 10-01-2003 04:06 AM

Damn Tony, I'm sorry to hear that bro. It sucks to think that I just saw you AND the car on 264 three days ago. I'll keep a close eye out in my area for you.

MI4nKuwait 10-01-2003 04:29 AM

yeah please let me know if you see anything...im so sad, feels like i lost a family member.

1badITR 10-01-2003 04:45 AM

Wow, that sucks. I remember hearing about your car and was excited to see what it could do.

jeff s 10-01-2003 04:58 AM

here's some OLD pics of tony's car for you:
http://members.cox.net/dceptykon7/P1010076.JPG
http://members.cox.net/dceptykon7/PC070025.JPG
sorry i don't have any more recent ones tony.

S dot Camp 10-01-2003 05:11 AM

Sorry to hear about your bad luck Tony. I feel for you. :(

Flite 10-01-2003 05:21 AM

Tony I'm really sorry for you man, I will keep an eye out.

Hart-n-Sol 10-01-2003 05:25 AM

sorry about your ride man.

Gaius Caligula 10-01-2003 05:42 AM

Sorry about that man... On to better things. Come chill with us one weekend, karaoke sounds fun :)

Shive 10-01-2003 05:47 AM

Sorry to hear about it man...I'll definately keep my eye out for it.

PyAri 10-01-2003 05:54 AM

that's so fuckin wrong...sorry to hear that bro.

zappas 10-01-2003 06:48 AM

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!

thats sucks, hope they find your car and I hope you beat the fucking shit out of the bitch who stole it.

FlipLegend 10-01-2003 07:05 AM

Sorry to hear that bro...hope they find your ride and the thieves.

Heat 10-01-2003 07:19 AM

Tony :(
Makes it twice as bad when something like this happens to such a nice guy.

vmspionage 10-01-2003 07:29 AM

omg that sucks, that's a fucking hot ride. sorry to hear about it man, I hope you find the bastards and delete them.

NighthawkSI 10-01-2003 07:56 AM

damn...sorry to hear about your teg. Find the fuckers who did it and torture them, like hammer bamboo shavings under their fingernails and shit, then they'll wish they were dead.

Enigma 10-01-2003 08:17 AM

That's a sweet as Teg.. If I see 'em I'll hog tie them for ya.. call you and let you and your friends have a field day with them.. we don't NEED to call the cops......

Trevor

bensrex 10-01-2003 08:19 AM

Was it parked at your house when it was stolen? I ALWAYS keep mine in a garage, or if I go somewhere, I keep it in eye's view. I let girls take me to places like the movies when I know I can't watch/see it. Shit happens, just keep an eye out. Also, if you noticed any cars driving by your house more than once, usually theives case the car before stealing it. They'll do a few driveby's , etc. Good luck w/ finding it.

Slimsta Jimsta 10-01-2003 08:19 AM

damn tony, i'm so sorry about that :( i hope your insurance company will treat you well.. if i see anything, i'll let you know

i park my car in my driveway right under the sensor light, i also rigged up cameras aimed on the driveway incase my shit ever gets stolen or if someone attempts to steal it

TheGentleArt 10-01-2003 09:00 AM

dont just buy a car alarm... buy two 9 mm's... so when you hear your alarm go off... you can light their ass's up and save the cops time/money and kill them your self :)..... always nice to see a theif sprayed all of your car... well its better then seein theif get away with it... sorry to hear about it :(

El Negro 10-01-2003 09:02 AM

I wish they'd legalize car alams that shocked people. Then you wouldn't have to chase theives to shoot them. Just shoot them as they lay twitching next to your car...

vmspionage 10-01-2003 09:12 AM

There used to be an alarm in europe that when someone started the car without the key it would wait for a few minutes then fill up the interior with thick grey smoke. I'd like to make one that would lock the doors and steering column, dump the brake fluid and floor the gas. Oh, and the airbag would be replaced with a metal spike.

SloRSX 10-01-2003 09:28 AM

Sorry to hear about your car. I still cant beleive it, that thing was sweet. I hope they find the people and your car....here is a pic of it from a Mi-4 meet a couple weeks ago, his car is the one on the far left.
http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkP...7e1bd3e8&size=

AliMac 10-01-2003 09:41 AM

:( I'm so sorry dude.

split 10-01-2003 12:48 PM

sorry man....look for stuff in the for sale forums on team integra, honda tech, drag(I hope they are that dumb) honda-acura.net etc

MI4nKuwait 10-01-2003 02:19 PM

yeah, thanks guys...yeah ive kind of givin up on my car though..if they didnt find it by tomorrow then ill know she is gone for ever. oh well..hope my insurance company covers my motor, i have the reciept for that so hopefully...FUCK!!!!!!!!!