Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Car Selection Probs

Old 10-12-2006, 09:13 AM
CTR Coming Soon!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
StermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Car Selection Probs

Should i get 93 Integra Gs w/150,000 miles on body and 90,000 on b18a block and b16 head (Ls/Vtec), Lowered, 17inch Enks, Black, 10000 on clutch,new axles, 2dr. Or 94 Mitsibishi 3000GT Sl, 124,XXX miles, Red. What would ull do? Also What are the problems w/ the 3000GT's?
Old 10-12-2006, 09:19 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Default Re: Car Selection Probs

Prices would help.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:21 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I'd get neither but the Integra would be your best bet.
Originally Posted by SweRveY
Also What are the problems w/ the 3000GT's?
They are heavy and slow.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:35 AM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

3KGT's are heavy pigs.

The Teg would be the better of the two
Old 10-12-2006, 09:42 AM
CTR Coming Soon!

StermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond repute

Why wouldnt u get either whats wrong with the Teg? ill get pics up later, Also the Ls/Vtec motor has been rebuilt. Its a straight up trade plus 500 dollars for the Teg (He is giving me 500$). I drive a 98 Honda Civic Dx(2dr, red, 5 speed, 80,420 miles).
Old 10-12-2006, 09:47 AM

Why wouldnt u get either whats wrong with the Teg? ill get pics up later, Also the Ls/Vtec motor has been rebuilt. Its a straight up trade plus 500 dollars for the Teg (He is giving me 500$). I drive a 98 Honda Civic Dx(2dr, red, 5 speed, 80,420 miles).
You'd be better off building a motor to drop in your car. Lower miles, less weight, less wear/tear
Old 10-12-2006, 09:51 AM
CTR Coming Soon!

I dont have the funds to build a motor or drop a motor in my car right now or anytime in the next year, or so. My car is more of a economical car, and im not into that, i would rather keep it and do a swap, but i know i will never save up that much money in a few years, i am in my senior year of high school, and am planning on going to college. But im really into cars. My dad says save for college but i dont want to. I might be able to get grant or w/e and if that dont happen then I can take a loan out and pay it that way. i just dont know what I should do. But I really like the TEg. I would rather get a newer one i dont know if i can but i know my retail value of my car is 6,450$. But the Teg is pretty light its only a couple more hundred lbs than my civic

Last edited by StermeR; 10-12-2006 at 09:56 AM.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:56 AM

I dont have the funds to build a motor or drop a motor in my car right now or anytime in the next year, or so. My car is more of a economical car, and im not into that, i would rather keep it and do a swap, but i know i will never save up that much money in a few years, i am in my senior year of high school, and am planning on going to college. But im really into cars. My dad says save for college but i dont want to. I might be able to get grant or w/e and if that dont happen then I can take a loan out and pay it that way. i just dont know what I should do. But I really like the TEg. I would rather get a newer one i dont know if i can but i know my retail value of my car is 6,450$.
It sounds like you shouldn't be looking into anything than what you have for college.. you could make a VERY costly mistake.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:32 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

goto college ...get degree .....get good job/career .....then buy whatever you want ...trust me on this
Old 10-12-2006, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by FOBBY
goto college ...get degree .....get good job/career .....then buy whatever you want ...trust me on this

The only tuner I know that I trust with my car went this route.

Quick Reply: Car Selection Probs