Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

car got stolen

Old 05-13-2005, 09:29 PM
i got 5 on it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: car got stolen

Originally Posted by ef_what?
my ex and mines '93 ex got jacked from her jobs parking lot here in hawaii
$30 says Flite stole that shit.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:38 PM
hatch guy

lillitnn92 is an unknown quantity at this point

that's when you start taping razor blades in areas they wouldn't expect, but you know where they are. places like those small tight areas where they have to reach in and grab stuff. it might leave a bloody mess but fuck them they deserve it.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:10 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

Originally Posted by lillitnn92
that's when you start taping razor blades in areas they wouldn't expect, but you know where they are. places like those small tight areas where they have to reach in and grab stuff. it might leave a bloody mess but fuck them they deserve it.
that is illegal and also, won't matter if they pop your hood and pull the batter and cut the wires to the horn, then all they need to do is tow it away. no need to even open the doors.
Old 05-14-2005, 05:07 AM
My President's black

MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait

i wonder how good a "boot" would be on a car, as far as towing it away. How long would it take a theif to get the boot off of a car?
Old 05-14-2005, 10:38 AM
representyoshit

ef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MI4nKuwait
i wonder how good a "boot" would be on a car, as far as towing it away. How long would it take a theif to get the boot off of a car?
i was actually joking with my grandparents last month about that for when my hatch gets here might be an option now, just keep that bitch in the cargo area.
Old 05-14-2005, 11:01 AM
Company Man

LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE

Yea, I was about to say, not too much room to take the car minus island hopping
Old 05-14-2005, 11:25 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally Posted by spic
$30 says Flite stole that shit.

Damn right. I've been wanting another Honda so I just took his.

Honestly though, that shit got stripped at some chop shop and what's left was dumped in the water off Waianae

:edit: oh yeah, and this very reason is why I didn't buy another Honda for out here....Them shits get stolen all day.