Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

car got stolen

Old 05-13-2005, 12:48 AM
representyoshit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these parts
Default car got stolen

my ex and mines '93 ex got jacked from her jobs parking lot here in hawaii. the car had a viper 791 xv with starter kill and immobilizer enabled, with the shock sensor sensitive as hell. brain box was moved behind the cluster and wires running from fuse box were hidden among stock wiring. alarm never went off and no broken glass on the ground, car is an auto so push starting it kinda out of the question. car was last seen by her at 6 pm and at 6:30 pm by her manager. this is certainly not the first car stolen out of this parking lot, its been going on from what i've heard for the past couple of years. everytime something like this happens the security company paid to "patrol" the parking lot, is mysteriously nowhere to be found. i know and suspect that they have something to do with this shit. the only cars ever messed with are emplyees of the shopping center. who better to case the parking lot other than the people that are being paid to watch it.
this shit pisses me off becuase my hatch is waiting in california to be sent over here in the next couple of weeks and this shit happens. i'm gonna be hella pissed if my hatch gets jacked too. im almost tempted to protect my hatch next by glock. god damned lazy fucking thieves should have every bone in their hands broken for being pieces of shit.
Old 05-13-2005, 02:41 AM
I <3 BOOST

Iceman05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: car got stolen

i read about this on H-T, good luck finding it man!
Old 05-13-2005, 03:08 AM
Registered Member

uptownspeedstar

They towed it away.You pay car note lately?
Old 05-13-2005, 03:27 AM
Banned

c1t1d1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Correct me if i read it wrong but your in hawaii and your cars got stolen, sorry to hear that but its not like we can do anything here in va.
Old 05-13-2005, 04:28 AM
MOB
Versus1

MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB

That shits probaly in a make shift chop shop in Kalihi right now.
Old 05-13-2005, 04:40 AM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB

Originally Posted by c1t1d1
Correct me if i read it wrong but your in hawaii and your cars got stolen, sorry to hear that but its not like we can do anything here in va.

He obviously knows people on this board, and was just letting them know about it for any reason. Just my $.02.

Ohh and sorry about what happened, that really sucks.
Old 05-13-2005, 05:02 AM
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

Old 05-13-2005, 05:03 AM
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

Which island? Well one thing you got going for you is its not being shipped up and down the east coast. A simple lojack could of helped over that viper alarm. Was the car heavily modded if so its probly parts. Is your easily ided amongst other hondas. If so check local car scenes and hangouts for anyone offering to sell parts and put a line out. Being on a island has one small advantage it cant go to far. Good luck
Old 05-13-2005, 06:44 AM
Registered Member

Not_Blazin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Whistler
Being on a island has one small advantage it cant go to far. Good luck
That's the first thing that I thought...
Old 05-13-2005, 08:49 PM
representyoshit

ef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by c1t1d1
i'm from va assclown.

Originally Posted by yellowbastrd
That shits probaly in a make shift chop shop in Kalihi right now.
my thoughts exactly, or somewhere in ewa beach.

i've already checked the spots for the past two days no sign yet. im just pissed because my ex owes me money and when she leaves the island we were going to sell it and she was going to give me the majority of the money to pay me back, and no she did not have the car stolen. she doen't know enough people here to have that done and i would definitely be able to find it if that were the case.

no the car was not heavily modified. everything that was on it, came with the car. i did all the basic maintenence that the car had been neglected from the previous owner.

Quick Reply: car got stolen