Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

this car is a fricking beast!!!!

Old 12-11-2008, 11:47 AM
S a D u B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW
Default Re: this car is a fricking beast!!!!

^^^Nope. My car doesn't fit together like that. What a shame...LOL.

Looks like something a teletubby would take to the racetrack, or maybe a power ranger?

Oh yeah, LOL at 25k for that thing. Yes it is nicely done, yes it is probably pretty quick, No it's not worth 25k. Poor guy should have spent his time/money fabricating or building an old classic or something that is worth something from the beginning.

Last edited by JROW; 12-11-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Registered member

IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant

Yes it is a Ford, yes it is a Focus, but goddamn it is clean. Im not going to hate.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

The work is very well done... it does look like a factory option. But... that doesn't fix the fact that it's a pale yellow focus on the outside.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:08 PM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Why all the negetive? Yes the price is set too high for this particual one, but V8 focuses ( foci ? ) are a cool concept. I bet if there was a kit for the civic/integra, you guys would be creamy your fuggin' selves. As far as fabrication though, You don't have to be an engineer to build one, all of this can be had as a kit to install on your focus.
Kugel komponents, among other companies, has been doing it a while now.....http://www.kugelkomponents.com/focus/focus.html
Old 12-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

The "hate" is becuase it's an ugly car.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Registered Member

playnwithguns has disabled reputation

^^^^^ 100% not to hate on the focus guys best friend has a focus svt but come on really just buy a fox body and put the money you would have spent into that and see what you come out with.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:16 PM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by FObangah
Why all the negetive? Yes the price is set too high for this particual one, but V8 focuses ( foci ? ) are a cool concept. I bet if there was a kit for the civic/integra, you guys would be creamy your fuggin' selves. As far as fabrication though, You don't have to be an engineer to build one, all of this can be had as a kit to install on your focus.
No, I would leave my integra alone and drive it as a beater and continue driving my corvette that was designed for a v8. Get over it.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:22 PM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

Meh. I like it.

although....it shouldn't have cost him that much to do that build....including purchase of the car.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:23 PM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

The majoity of the hate is coming from the V8 guys too.... surprising.

I understand you not liking the color.... I don't like yellow either, especialy on Corvettes
Old 12-11-2008, 12:24 PM
SPARKLEmotion

Originally Posted by JROW
No, I would leave my integra alone and drive it as a beater and continue driving my corvette that was designed for a v8. Get over it.
That just sounded like you trying to anounce you own a corvette. Sorry this guy wanted to be different.

Quick Reply: this car is a fricking beast!!!!