Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Car accident

Old 10-28-2006, 03:31 PM
im with stupid /\

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maddcao has disabled reputation
Default Car accident

So on friday Morning, around 3AM a car from my right lane makes a quick Uturn infront of me, and then my car ends up T boning him.

so my front is crushed, and both air bags came out.

i just wanna know ahead of time, before the insurance checks it out, if the car is totalled? because of the fact that both front air bags came out

sorry no pics.
Old 10-28-2006, 03:34 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Car accident

It would be helpful to know what kind of car we're dealing with, the mileage and the year.
Old 10-28-2006, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

34rdztr has disabled reputation

need to know what kind of car before anybody can say,but unless it is fairly new,yes the deployed bags will usually total loss it,of course the complete front end damage does help in this matter also,eddie
Old 10-28-2006, 04:24 PM
im with stupid /\

its a 2000 teg
Old 10-28-2006, 04:35 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

mileage?
Old 10-29-2006, 06:33 AM
im with stupid /\

hm what does milage have to do with it ? 70k
Old 10-29-2006, 06:34 AM
Function > Form

RobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to all

Originally Posted by maddcao
Has to do with how much wear is on the car and its overall value.
Old 10-29-2006, 06:35 AM
Srsly.

Are you serious?

Nevermind dude, your shit's totalled.
Old 10-29-2006, 06:41 AM
TEAM VAJJ

Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime

So on friday Morning, around 3AM a car from my right lane makes a quick Uturn infront of me, and then my car ends up T boning him.

so my front is crushed, and both air bags came out.

i just wanna know ahead of time, before the insurance checks it out, if the car is totalled? because of the fact that both front air bags came out

sorry no pics.
Drivng you 00' teggy at 3 in the morning? Let me know if you want to part out whats left.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:08 AM
GO GO GODZILLA!

Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto

depends how bad your front end is crushed in. if we still meeting up for the strut bar i can look at it for you, i manage a body shop.

Quick Reply: Car accident