Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: Camaro lose respect for a no show?
Yes - Back up your claims!
55.00%
No - No $ no play!
30.00%
No - Why show and lose if you can make and excuse and have no result?
15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

calling BS on Camaro vs. Integra matchup

Old 03-14-2004, 08:42 PM
go away:)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silver232 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: calling BS on Camaro vs. Integra matchup

like i said. this thread is going nowhere.....
Old 03-14-2004, 08:43 PM
Banned

_Red_Rocket_ is an unknown quantity at this point

liter of cola.
Old 03-14-2004, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by abcxyz
liter of cola.
WTF? lol.
Old 03-14-2004, 08:50 PM
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flo w fx
Are you that old and can only afford a $110k house and a $20k car? Not attending college did alot for you.
At my age this is actually considered successful, once you learn basic arithmetic you could calculate my age! Good luck!
Old 03-14-2004, 08:53 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by GodsOther
At my age this is actually considered successful, once you learn basic arithmetic you could calculate my age! Good luck!
Funny, my dad was a cardiologist at age 31. Let's just say he could afford all of your properties about 100x over. Yet you're so successful. LOL.

His parents gave him his first car too. Which means he grew up to be a worthless loser who has no idea of what somethings value is worth.
Old 03-14-2004, 08:56 PM

good god will yall jsut drop it!

i think the camaro shoudnt have run. that way it leaves the other guy still not knowing what hes up against.
Old 03-14-2004, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by flo w fx
His parents gave him his first car too. Which means he grew up to be a worthless loser who has no idea of what somethings value is worth.
my parents got me my mustang. i baby that thing like you wouldnt belive. my car is near spotless excpet for the crumbs my 6 year old sister left in the back seat i dont really belive that a fair statement. i was raised to respect proerty, wiether i buy it for myself, or if its given to me. but i think i tend to know the value of things. a 03 mustang dosnt come cheap, niether does the insurence or the damn gas money! it all depends on the person. you cant really make a statement slumping everyone into a catagorey like that.
Old 03-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by silver232
my parents got me my mustang. i baby that thing like you wouldnt belive. my car is near spotless excpet for the crumbs my 6 year old sister left in the back seat i dont really belive that a fair statement. i was raised to respect proerty, wiether i buy it for myself, or if its given to me. but i think i tend to know the value of things. a 03 mustang dosnt come cheap, niether does the insurence or the damn gas money! it all depends on the person. you cant really make a statement slumping everyone into a catagorey like that.
Yeah, I respect property, I have a job and I pay bills, I'm not gonna turn down a free car. That's what I was trying to tell GodsOther, but he didn't wanna hear it. Oh well.
Old 03-14-2004, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by ritz
Yeah, I respect property, I have a job and I pay bills, I'm not gonna turn down a free car. That's what I was trying to tell GodsOther, but he didn't wanna hear it. Oh well.
yeah i understand. i consider it a blessing that my parents were able to provide for me like that! its aweosme. before they came home with the stang i was looking at 80's volvos and beat up 240's. like the 2,000 range. i jsut hope one day i can afford to buy my kid a reliable car that looks pretty sweet to! but hell man, if that thing goes more than two weeks without being washed that thing will be garaged and they can find another car! lol i better not ever find food and drink spilled all over the car!
Old 03-14-2004, 09:08 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by silver232
yeah i understand. i consider it a blessing that my parents were able to provide for me like that! its aweosme. before they came home with the stang i was looking at 80's volvos and beat up 240's. like the 2,000 range. i jsut hope one day i can afford to buy my kid a reliable car that looks pretty sweet to! but hell man, if that thing goes more than two weeks without being washed that thing will be garaged and they can find another car! lol i better not ever find food and drink spilled all over the car!

Quick Reply: calling BS on Camaro vs. Integra matchup