Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: Camaro lose respect for a no show?
Yes - Back up your claims!
55.00%
No - No $ no play!
30.00%
No - Why show and lose if you can make and excuse and have no result?
15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

calling BS on Camaro vs. Integra matchup

Old 03-14-2004, 06:00 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22
Default Re: calling BS on Camaro vs. Integra matchup

Originally Posted by GodsOther
Sorry bubba I don't think I will be losing sleep over it! I am just in it for kicks get over it. Your just like one of those assclown parents that complains about what they show on TV I bet too well same applies here! If you think it's gay or don't like it it's simple don't read it or contribute, I just think your mad cause your bretheren pussy'd out!

Wait a minute there sparky, Significant drives a Honda IIRC. I'm the inbred mullet wearing redneck in this thread.
Old 03-14-2004, 06:03 PM

Sickinger is an unknown quantity at this point

How would he know if the guy had or didn't have the money if he didn't show? thats part of the point, and why I threw the BS flag on it

You have to admit that it is a decent point. The one that showed up could have been holding a couple grand, but there is no way to know that unless you actually be there and see.
Old 03-14-2004, 06:06 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

you don't know what kind of conversation could have taken place earlier or what really happened.. so you should really keep your mouth shut.
Old 03-14-2004, 06:08 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
you don't know what kind of conversation could have taken place earlier or what really happened.. so you should really keep your mouth shut.
Everyone in the Kool-Aid and don't even know the flavor.
Old 03-14-2004, 06:11 PM
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shawn
Wait a minute there sparky, Significant drives a Honda IIRC. I'm the inbred mullet wearing redneck in this thread.
According to his profile he drives a hyundai, and in another thread he was defending the domestic so I dunno what side of the fence he is on but I don't believe it was you I joked about the mullet it was flo...

And HighPSI... your just another grain of sand in the beach of life, either vote or don't but you don't have any say in anyone elses vote.
Old 03-14-2004, 06:17 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

And HighPSI... your just another grain of sand in the beach of life, either vote or don't but you don't have any say in anyone elses vote.
Why can't he try to influence the vote? I mean, for one, this poll really means shit in the beach of life, and two, you're trying to influence people on your side.
Old 03-14-2004, 06:20 PM
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Why can't he try to influence the vote? I mean, for one, this poll really means shit in the beach of life, and two, you're trying to influence people on your side.
I have not influenced anyone and actually I gave 2 options in the favor of the domestic, thanks for playing, try again.
Old 03-14-2004, 06:23 PM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

According to his profile he drives a hyundai, and in another thread he was defending the domestic so I dunno what side of the fence he is on but I don't believe it was you I joked about the mullet it was flo...

What difference does it make what he drives?
Someone can take any "side" they want, regardless of what they drive.
Your implications are silly.

*finishes trimming mullet due to owning a mustang.
Old 03-14-2004, 06:23 PM
Awesome.

I have not influenced anyone and actually I gave 2 options in the favor of the domestic, thanks for playing, try again.
Umm...
If it was me and I claimed I would win a race I would at least show up and run the run to back up my claims, IMO respect is about results not excuses.... Discuss!
IMO there would have been no shame if the camaro had shown up and lost, at least he showed and run what he brung but to me a no show is pretty lame, same would have gone for the teg btw!
How would he know if the guy had or didn't have the money if he didn't show? thats part of the point, and why I threw the BS flag on it
Sounds like you're trying to influence them to me...and don't hotbox with God.
Old 03-14-2004, 06:24 PM
Awesome.

And for the record, my Kia will wax your Prelude.

Quick Reply: calling BS on Camaro vs. Integra matchup