Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

break ins at circuit city and best buy

Old 05-29-2003, 08:15 PM
show no mercy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC
Angry break ins at circuit city and best buy

well, today we had 2 cars broken into during the day at work. one of them was brians type R (1baditr) the other was this other girl that works with me and brian. i feel real bad for brian as hes put alot of time into his car and customizing his system. he had 2 amps and his deck stolen. it looks like they tried to steal his spoiler as well, they dented up his fender and messed up his door pretty bad as well. this guy i worked with at best buy across the street had his car broke into as well. this shit is gettin ridiculous. this time last year is when my ride was broke into at work. this was in newport news. just thought id let everyone know and to raise awareness to keep a close eye on your ride.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:34 PM
where you want 2 be

drivn n style has disabled reputation

well shit, if ya'll work at circuit city and best buy, ya'll get discounts...ryte?

buy one of them alarms with the lcd remote that tells you when you doors and what not open
Old 05-29-2003, 08:40 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

ooh shit! thats fucked up! brian worked so hard on that thing. sorry to hear, hopefully everything will work out in the end.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:41 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

park that bit right in front of the door.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:43 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

those are really busy parking lots. what time did this happen? they dont have survailence in them?
Old 05-29-2003, 09:06 PM
Hot Seduction: Vol 1

1badITR can only hope to improve

Shit went down between 12-3. Right in the freakin middle of day! To make things worse, I had my window taken out and it was raining. My interior is covered in glass, wet, and half of my interior is broken/cracked. I have to spend most of tommorrow dealing with insurance, and getting police reports. Now it has to go in the shop and have 4 big ass dents removed, and get a new window. Bastards!!
Old 05-29-2003, 09:59 PM
dRive haRd

Iceman is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry dude that sucks I kno that feeling. You didnt have no alarm or anything?
Old 05-29-2003, 10:08 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

damn need to get that european protective shit...flame throwers on both sides of the car when an intruder emerges
Old 05-29-2003, 10:48 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

damn man, that fucking sucks.

the parking lot have security cams?
Old 05-30-2003, 04:38 AM
¿Señor Member?

The Barst is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by LSPinoy
damn need to get that european protective shit...flame throwers on both sides of the car when an intruder emerges
yeah South Africa has all the cool toys!

Quick Reply: break ins at circuit city and best buy