Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

BMW rims on mullet-mahcine

Old 10-15-2004, 11:44 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie
Default Re: BMW rims on mullet-mahcine

Originally Posted by 1BDAZM
CORRECTION TO SPEEDJUNKIE YOUR MOMMY BOUGHT IT FOR ME, SO GO GET ME A BEER.
Hahaha, taking it back to third grade. By the way, my mother has an education so she surely would not be talking to someone as moronic as you.
Old 10-15-2004, 11:56 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Just to clarify something I do not feel superior. He asked a question I gave him my answer sorry you do not like it. Then all you fools run off at the mouth taking shit when nothing was even said to you. That is one of the reasons VA is so gay and will never have anything big. No one that said a damn thing has any idea what I drive it could be a 318ti or a damn M.
No one even cares what you drive.

I case
It would be in case

I have seen you are talking about if you were to buy real ones, not knock offs would be worth more then your car.
God, what country did you come from? I hope English is not your first language, or even second or third for that matter.

You can not mix germany styling with american plus all BMW drivers are gonna laugh at you especially this one.
Since when did it become “germany styling”, it would be German styling.

Just to let you know most americans starting at about age 5 spell machine like this not mahcine. Just a couple kind words for a stupid person

Everything in your post leads me to believe you are the stupid person.

So if you don't like Virginia for pointing out you are an educational reject, leave.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:39 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by ritz
Merrill I just say go with something simple so you don't have to worry about fabricating anything. Did you look at the rims I posted a link too? I think they'd look awesome on your car and I'd get them if they were the right width, but they only make them for 3rd gens.
Yeah...K.I.S.S. is a great term to live by, but it's no fun.

So thanks for all the inputs, but now it looks like priorities may have changed. The tires on the shitty rims are in such good shape (but they have sidewall knicks/damage so the resale is shit on them) that we may just wait to wear them out. I got a small amount of money coming in pocket (~$1,000) which I WAS gonna use for the wheels, but now I'm just gonn apimp ou tthe suspension/tranny/brakes and convertible top. It's all about the priorities with this car, it's gonna be a long winter, I got plenty of time to do the other stuff like the wheels. I will be saving all the info in the thread here for reference in the Spring when I should be buying the wheels though. Thanks to all!