Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

BIG reward to anyone who finds the assholes that stole my wheels

Old 04-26-2003, 07:19 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDMCriX is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah let me know too i would like to help jump these motherfuckers!!!!
Old 04-26-2003, 09:08 PM
nip it in the bud

_burn_ is an unknown quantity at this point

oook.
Old 04-27-2003, 01:22 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

if you find out who, you need to establish a official dragva BEATDOWN, heh. you said the car was on blocks, how exactly was that done? i hope i don't jinx myself, but i'm glad i'm so low, you can't even fit a jack under the front.

but that does suck dude, that money could have been spent on some good autox tires (cuz you know, "these tires suck!" lol) but anyways, i'll keep an eye out.

they were 15" black slip streams w/ what kind of pirelli's?

Last edited by lightningd; 04-27-2003 at 01:24 PM.
Old 04-27-2003, 04:29 PM
Banned

p7000 i think ??
Old 04-27-2003, 04:36 PM
Omerta

itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1

sorry to hear about ur wheels.... thats y i keep my car in a garage under a camara....ive lost too much shit to people like that
Old 04-28-2003, 11:24 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by _burn_
no offense but that was very rude and very uncalled for. take your posts somewhere else. thank you.
I wasn't trying to be rude, it's just that I have seen 865,458,213 posts about THEFT, yet people are still spending money on wheels/kits/bling bling parts rather than security on the car. Where are your priorities? You know you don't have an alarm, you know you don't have a garage, yet you don't even try to hide the key in a better place? Sorry but you are a thief's perfect target.
I woke up one morning 3 years ago only to walk out to my car on cinder blocks and my 3 month old set Axis Seven (17's) in white wrapped in toyo rubber nowhere to be found.
I leard the hard way to prioritize my spending. I now have a top of the line alarm, 2 back up batteries, 3 different wheel locks on each wheel, and an Auto-Lock to protect my 13 sec. daily driven n/a beast.
Learn from my mistake people!

Last edited by FlipLegend; 04-28-2003 at 11:27 AM.
Old 04-28-2003, 02:49 PM
Banned

you have a alarm ???? wow your my idol
Old 04-28-2003, 04:01 PM
nip it in the bud

_burn_ is an unknown quantity at this point

my 17 sec n/a daily driven beast is gonna keep on bling bling'n with no alarm for now. an alarm isnt gonna keep someone that knows what they are doing from stealing your stuff... and they knew what they were doing.
Old 04-28-2003, 04:16 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah thats true aaron alot of people have told me real car thieves will sticka tazer to your antenna.... that supposly fries the alarm system and every thing else electronic..... alarm's are that great they jsut help keep out the common theive. but ill tell once u install alarm your self u learn all the ways around the kill starter relay and every thing so.... that why i jsut have rattler on my car and not worth spending 500 for viper... but who would steal a volvo any way...?LOL
Old 04-28-2003, 04:45 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Originally posted by Boosted2003
yeah thats true aaron alot of people have told me real car thieves will sticka tazer to your antenna.... that supposly fries the alarm system and every thing else electronic.....
yeah...it takes out the battery and the ignition and then your car won't start

Quick Reply: BIG reward to anyone who finds the assholes that stole my wheels