Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: I need 2 rear tires, which are best for the price?
Kumho Supra 712 (W-rated)- $137
14.71%
Falken Azenis (V rated)- $140
44.12%
Falken ZIEX ZE-512 (H rated)- $110
14.71%
Hankook Ventus HRII (H rated)- $106
5.88%
Nitto NT 450 (V rated)- $120
20.59%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Best tires for the price??

Old 06-14-2004, 09:30 AM
I <3 BOOST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iceman05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Best tires for the price??

help me out guys, i really dont want to spend much, and these would be for daily driving only (ie: they dont have to have a crazy speed rating)

Last edited by Iceman05; 06-14-2004 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:40 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Default Re: Best tires for the price??

This is one of those, "If you ask 20 people, you'll get 20 different answers." Basically you can't really go wrong with any of them. May I add another one into the mix?

Yoko AVS ES100s

That's what I run.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:53 AM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Anything other than Kumhos.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:59 AM
Licensed to Kill

Keiichi is an unknown quantity at this point

you should be looking at tire wear rating, not speed rating. you want the tires that'll last you the longest.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:01 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by blah
Yoko AVS ES100s
Old 06-14-2004, 10:02 AM
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point

are those prices for 17s? If so... I've found khumos for close to $80... but anyway, that wasn't the question haha... if you want something cheap that will last for a while, go to Kramer Tire (I like the one on Warwick) and get Champiro's or Ventus'... they're not the best, but they're only $70 for 17s and they last for a while
Old 06-14-2004, 10:18 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by BlawndyCivGal
are those prices for 17s? If so... I've found khumos for close to $80... but anyway, that wasn't the question haha... if you want something cheap that will last for a while, go to Kramer Tire (I like the one on Warwick) and get Champiro's or Ventus'... they're not the best, but they're only $70 for 17s and they last for a while
Remember this is the only thing that touches the ground from your car. So, I'm gonna have to give a thumbs down to driving on the same kind of tire that a Tonka Truck rides on. Sorry.

Old 06-14-2004, 10:35 AM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

look into the kuhmo mx's . i had them on my teg and they were pretty nice
Old 06-14-2004, 11:04 AM
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point

Remember this is the only thing that touches the ground from your car. So, I'm gonna have to give a thumbs down to driving on the same kind of tire that a Tonka Truck rides on. Sorry.

you make a good point

However...when I had my 17s, my car was so ridiculously low to the ground, that I was eating up a tire a month because of camber... so cheaper was better at the time
Old 06-14-2004, 11:20 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Yoko AVS ES100s

Originally Posted by flo w fx
Anything other than Kumhos.

Quick Reply: Best tires for the price??