Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Back in the game now......

Old 12-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Don't quit!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia
Talking Back in the game now......

Whats up everyone. My name is Somalia and I am bored at work so I decided to post this thread.
I am coming back into the scene after being in the bing from 03-05.
So I have been back for a year and two months.
I have a 92 Civic hatch with a strong motor (thats getting pulled for a bigger one) that im building for the track (auto x and road racing) , I want the car to also be my daily.
Ummm I have pretty much been into cars as long as I can remember. I remember seeing the old e30 m3's racing back when I was a boy. (80's baby) Being that I grew up with the scene I love the Ol school imports, Euros, and yes even detroit muscle. I pretty much love anything with wheels and a motor that you can tune and race. I have drifted, dragged, and raced illegally causing me to lose precious time and money on court/ lawyers/ fines. So I have learned my lesson after 2 reckless tickets this year. Its time take it off the streets and onto the track.
I have noticed there are alot of e thugs up here and people who think they know everything when they are misinformed.
I am here to network, maybe meet some cool people...but its all about the cars, thats the real reason.
Eat, sleep, shit and dream cars.
ummm...if you wanna get to know me, or check pics of my ride go to:
myspace.com/somalia757
Get high, peace.

Last edited by Somalia; 12-12-2007 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 12-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Default Re: Back in the game now......

Originally Posted by somalia4age
Whats up everyone. My name is Somalia and I am bored at work so I decided to post this thread.
I have a 92 Civic hatch with a strong motor (thats getting pulled for a bigger one) that im building for the track (auto x and road racing) , I want the car to also be my daily.
Ummm I have pretty much been into cars as long as I can remember. I remember seeing the old e30 m3's racing back when I was a boy. (80's baby) Being that I grew up with the scene I love the Ol school imports, Euros, and yes even detroit muscle. I pretty much love anything with wheels and a motor that you can tune and race. I have drifted, dragged, and raced illegally causing me to lose precious time and money on court/ lawyers/ fines. So I have learned my lesson after 2 wreckless tickets this year. Its time take it off the streets and onto the track.
I have noticed there are alot of e thugs up here and people who think they know everything when they are misinformed.
I am here to network, maybe meet some cool people...but its all about the cars, thats the real reason.
myspace.com/somalia757
get high, peace.
+1.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

That's your fiance' isn't it?
Old 12-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Banned

recz0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WallysDa
+1.
took the words right out of my mouth brother...
Old 12-12-2007, 12:35 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Originally Posted by blah
That's your fiance' isn't it?
Something of that nature I'm guessing.
Old 12-12-2007, 02:52 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

2 tickets for it and he still can't spell "reckless."

And wtf does "being in the bing" mean?
Old 12-12-2007, 03:30 PM
٩███۶ wilrep 4 a leg

ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ

maybe he meant binge??
Old 12-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Registered member

bZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NFCstang
And wtf does "being in the bing" mean?
Prison
Old 12-12-2007, 03:42 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Originally Posted by somalia4age
Ummm I have pretty much been into cars as long as I can remember. I remember seeing the old e30 m3's racing back when I was a boy. (80's baby) Being that I grew up with the scene I love the Ol school imports, Euros, and yes even detroit muscle. I pretty much love anything with wheels and a motor that you can tune and race. I have drifted, dragged, and raced illegally causing me to lose precious time and money on court/ lawyers/ fines. So I have learned my lesson after 2 reckless tickets this year. Its time take it off the streets and onto the track.
myspace.com/somalia757
Get high, peace.
900 horses of detroit muscle. so much torque that the chasis twisted off the line.

l-o-l.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Registered Member

CrJenkins13 is on a distinguished road

But he was probably too scared to drive it.

Quick Reply: Back in the game now......