Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Anyone here do their own body mods?

Old 09-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default Anyone here do their own body mods?

My niche car are Pontiac Fiero's. There aren't a lot or really any body mods to these cars so you're limited to your imagination and skill with fiberglass. Now a lot of people here like to just buy body kits or mods and slap them on, but I'm curious to see if anyone here does their own work? I'd love to see some of the talent.

Just an example

From this

To this
Old 09-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE
Default Re: Anyone here do their own body mods?

That looks pretty nice. Do you do this for a living?
Old 09-09-2007, 12:02 PM
XGP15A-II

J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX

actually people here don't favor bodykits (generally). I dont think theyre all that bad on a well done Time attack/ magazine car.

but i can't actually see the 2nd pic, so i don know what your're trying to show me

edit: wow now tha i can see the 2nd pic, HOLY crap thats nice, do you do this professionally or just as a hobby?

Last edited by J!NX; 09-09-2007 at 01:51 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

That looks pretty frickin' sweet!

Last edited by Brock Obama; 09-09-2007 at 03:19 PM. Reason: because I type like I have two left hands.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Registered Member

max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671

Holy crap dude, well done.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Banned

Kyon Kyon Kyon

the body work looks decent, but its too damn wavy for a prof job. body lines are messed up
Old 09-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Banned

a11m0trwh0r3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 2.0rabrit
the body work looks decent, but its too damn wavy for a prof job. body lines are messed up
are you looking at the samething im looking at? because i dont see wavy body lines
Old 09-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by a11m0trwh0r3
are you looking at the samething im looking at? because i dont see wavy body lines
The only thing I can see is where the front of the door meets the back of the fender.

Regardless, it took mad talent to produce a product like that.

Last edited by Brock Obama; 09-09-2007 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:32 PM
XGP15A-II

J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX

Originally Posted by XCELR8
The only think I can see is where the front of the door meets the back of the fender.

Regardless, it took mad talent to produce a product like that.
yea same, definatly a sweet job
Old 09-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Thats not mine, it was built by a 17 year old. I've done several body mods, (hoods, fascia's, fenders, etc) just nothing that involved (yet ), Let me fire up my other computer and get pics of what I've done. I was just using that as an example of what we (as in fiero owners) resort to doing. Again, thats NOT my project, I'm just part of a forum where that guy and a bunch of other talented people work on their fieros. I'm wondering if anyone on this forum does similiar, I love to appreciate the imagination and work that goes into these things.

More pics of that car btw;