Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Anyone help out a Brit?

Old 07-06-2004, 11:06 AM
hostgator.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Anyone help out a Brit?

That pimp my ride TV is in no shape, way, or form a good example of American car modifications. People hate that show and the trash they create.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

If you give some dates, we could get you a schedule of some of the shows going on over there. Pretty much there is always some big show/racing going on every weekend. Welcome to the site.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:59 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Welcome to the site. When is your holiday over here? Bring over a cosworth or two.
Old 07-06-2004, 12:00 PM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by flo w fx
That pimp my ride TV is in no shape, way, or form a good example of American car modifications. People hate that show and the trash they create.
Yes, dont take "pimp my ride" as a good representation of the American car scene.
That show is merely for us to laugh at.
Old 07-06-2004, 12:37 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

exactly... here's an example of pure garbage.

Old 07-06-2004, 12:43 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Originally Posted by Daimo
I know u get a lot of Jap motos, and im not really too interested in the American muscle cars, just more interested in modified street cars. Although you lot tend to go more out, i think we seem to have more customized stuff over a much larger verity of car. It varies as you say, like your east coast n west coast, Euro style, Jap style, UK style etc.
Here's some east coast style for you.

By the way, american drivers suck.... well, mainly virginia drivers, but they are nowhere near as good as the average european driver. So, be careful.

Last edited by Jay; 07-06-2004 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-06-2004, 12:52 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

Originally Posted by Daimo
Im aware there a few miles apart. TBH i guess its more West coast? San Diego? etc.

Nothings been set yet, and we dont know enough about where to go etc, but we both want to make sure we see some US action while we are out there.

East n West have big style differences? Supposes thats like UK modding and Euro Style. We tend to heave the biggest sized wheels possible under the smallest arches, big mad ass bodykits etc, where-as Euro style is very smooth, tiny wheels etc.
hahahah youll fit right in with the west coast then.
Old 07-06-2004, 01:10 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

I would recommend checking out the date that SEMA is taking place at Laguna Seca raceway this summer. They have cars from all over the place, and last summer when I went there was a lot of interesting stuff and new products to go with the cars that were on display.
Old 07-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

Laguna Seca is in Laguna Beach California. It's in Southern California and is about an hour or so south of Los Angeles.
Old 07-06-2004, 03:27 PM
still alive

gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele

i would go hit up www.superstreetonline.com, its the sight of one of the bigger mags for modified cars in the usa, and it has a good representation of cars from all over the usa but mostly from cali. personally i like the eurostyle of cars its enough to make it stand out but not over the top, i had a vw golf i had to get rid of that i did the whole euro look to. have fun when you get over here.