Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Anyone dealt with asylums.com???

Old 04-14-2003, 08:36 PM
i probably hate you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

all ive ever heard about them from anybody is that they have great prices, but it takes a year or 8 to get your order.
Old 04-14-2003, 08:42 PM
Ricky Racer

screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08

by the time ud get it, junk would be played out and APC would probably replicate it already.
Old 04-15-2003, 03:31 AM

wallyworld34 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah these guys , check this out, i mad the purchase in febuary, annd the they wrote me and said that at the moment they couldnt excxept charges right now so to send the payment via pay pal, then i was like well just cancel my order and ill make another one....then like 2 days later they charged my card and i was like what the %$#@?? and they were like yeah the machine is up and running now so we charged you...so i was like okay whatever that cool, so when do i get my stuff and they where like in a week dicks.......
Old 04-15-2003, 10:13 AM
Blow Me

Stillpushin is an unknown quantity at this point

i have also never heard anything good at all this one guy i knew got his shit in like 4 months and it was 3 different pieces from different kits. NASTY
Old 04-15-2003, 10:43 AM
representyoshit

ef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these parts

LOCAL - 303-227-6490
OUTSIDE CO - 1-877-305-2858
ORDER PROBLEMS AND ERRORS - Please call
between 9am - 12am at number 1-303-227-6495
FAX - 1-303-227-6491

off of their website
Old 04-15-2003, 11:32 AM
3VOLVED

PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF
Default Re: Anyone dealt with asylums.com???

Originally posted by wallyworld34
i was checking out dsmtalk .com on their "trusted" vendors links, and i came across asylums.com and found some dual halo headlights for a 98 civic, so i purchased them on my check card, they are paid for and everything....that was in febuary....i wrote them and asked for a tracking number and a confromation number.....nothing., so i started writing them hate mail you know about whats going on and they would write me back and tell me to be patient.....and that was in march now they dont even write back now its mid april and still no word....@#$%#@#.....#@$$% so i think i got the $#% so im wondering is there anything you guys know about them like a good phone number...better buisiness bureau...any other suggestions or am i just %$#%. thanks.
callin the better business buruea wont do u any good unless they are apart of it.... ur assed out of money not a damn thing u can really do about it... thats why u always get a reciet... duhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 04-15-2003, 01:33 PM
BLACK&YELLOW

Polow da Don has disabled reputation

FUCK THEM I HATE THEM......THEY LOSE OUT BECAUSE THEY NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONES...FUCKERS
Old 04-15-2003, 02:36 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

Ive heard shitttttttttttty things about asylumms... has anybody heard anything about AEROTRENDS.COM ? they look reputable..
Old 04-15-2003, 03:06 PM
BLACK&YELLOW

Polow da Don has disabled reputation

Yeah i ordered my Body Kit from them..they lack communication with their customers if something goes wrong...My boss just oredered a Veil Side Clica kit...Big Money i might add and it still hasnt got here yet...I called them and they said "oh yeah i guess no one told you..it is on back order"... As far as price they are pretty good as well as the shipping because they are on the east coast so I will say that is the only things that are good about Aerotrends...
Old 04-16-2003, 03:47 AM

wallyworld34 is an unknown quantity at this point

psidoff, if you read alittle bit more i siad i have a reciept just no confromation number but i do have my bank statement and the emails from them just no conframation # and no tracking number...DUHHHHHHH.....

Quick Reply: Anyone dealt with asylums.com???