Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Anyone dealt with asylums.com???

Old 04-14-2003, 05:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wallyworld34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Anyone dealt with asylums.com???

i was checking out dsmtalk .com on their "trusted" vendors links, and i came across asylums.com and found some dual halo headlights for a 98 civic, so i purchased them on my check card, they are paid for and everything....that was in febuary....i wrote them and asked for a tracking number and a confromation number.....nothing., so i started writing them hate mail you know about whats going on and they would write me back and tell me to be patient.....and that was in march now they dont even write back now its mid april and still no word....@#$%#@#.....#@$$% so i think i got the $#% so im wondering is there anything you guys know about them like a good phone number...better buisiness bureau...any other suggestions or am i just %$#%. thanks.
Old 04-14-2003, 05:46 AM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

oh man....ASS I AMs...daymn you'll never get your stuff..they suck...crs
Old 04-14-2003, 05:57 AM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

ive never heard a single good thing about them. unless you live locally to their shop.

BBB - send them the tracking # and ordering info. but i hope you didnt call them names and such in your "hate" mail.
Old 04-14-2003, 06:27 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

I bought a body kit through them and it took 4 months to arrive. They kept in touch with me but they just kept giving excuses. I eventually got my order but I will never buy anything from them again.
Old 04-14-2003, 06:29 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

I've seen this posted a gazillion times and the verdict has always been that they suck!
Old 04-14-2003, 07:25 AM
LTDTEAM.COM

Rockybling can only hope to improve
Default suck

i ordered a fcd for my mr2 from them. i put the order in in may of 2002 and didn't recieve anythin at all, finally i cancelled my order in September or so! they fuckin blow!!!!
Old 04-14-2003, 07:53 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

shit , when i had my old civic and i ordered a body kit from them, they told me 4 weeks and my shit was here 3 days later in perfect condition, damn, they must have really gotten shitty over the years.........
Old 04-14-2003, 09:38 AM

wallyworld34 is an unknown quantity at this point

#@$%^, damn any of you guys got a good phone number??? everytime i try to call them i dont get through its either ringing forever, or i get the operator... i dont even have a tracking number or confromation number i do have all the emails they sent to me and the reciept for it i think im taking it to navy legal.... but damn anyone got a phone number....thanks....
Old 04-14-2003, 12:03 PM
always broke

DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold

Yeah they really suck, my friend ordered a kit from them a while back and it took him 3 months to get it..... Now that is bullshit! No company should bullshit their customers sooooo bad, he was told it was shipped and it wasnt and a while bunch of other stuff.
Old 04-14-2003, 08:33 PM
Ricky Racer

screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08

i've never heard anything good from em lately. my friend got his kit after he cancelled the order thuogh and they wanted him to send it back at his cost. why the hell would someone ask a stupid question like that?

Quick Reply: Anyone dealt with asylums.com???