Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Anybody a Mazda saleman?

Old 11-13-2007, 12:15 PM
HHIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite
Default Anybody a Mazda saleman?

My mom wants a two seat convertible. She's got a Del Sol now but she wants something nicer. She's convinced she wants an S2000 but I know she doesn't. I recommended she look at Skys, Solstices, and Miatas. I think she'd be happiest in a convertible hardtop Miata.

My question is what are they selling for, how available are they, where do you work (I'll send you some business), pros vs cons, etc etc.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:58 PM
Taking the shot

QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Anybody a Mazda saleman?

Originally Posted by Flite
My mom wants a two seat convertible. She's got a Del Sol now but she wants something nicer. She's convinced she wants an S2000 but I know she doesn't. I recommended she look at Skys, Solstices, and Miatas. I think she'd be happiest in a convertible hardtop Miata.

My question is what are they selling for, how available are they, where do you work (I'll send you some business), pros vs cons, etc etc.
I don't know what your budget is, but what about a little bit older BMW Z3, Z4, or M Roadster, or even a Mercedes? I'd think for the money you were going to drop on a new Miata, Sky, or Solstice you could pick up a used one of those unless it has to be new. Also have you thought about a Crossfire? I havn't really heard things one way or the other on them.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:16 PM
HHIC

The hard top along with the ease of driving, and cost of wear items (tires/brakes/etc) is what's leaning me to a Miata. It's for my mom who doesn't need a high performance car, she just wants a cute convertible that's fun to drive. The first time she had to buy a set of tires for an M roadster, she'd sell the car.

Budget's in the mid 20s.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Registered Member

CrJenkins13 is on a distinguished road

I respect that you're doing this for your mother, and that you're actually considering things such as tire wear, etc. It annoys the shit out of me when I get customers that bitch me out, because they don't consider every detail about their car before their purchase. People never think about down the road.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:09 PM

stock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these parts

What up man I work for Checkered Flag Toyota we have a MX-5 Miata that were asking 15,700. Its a 04 and it has 17k on the odometer. Clean Carfax and its nice. Hit me up on my cel if you think she might be interested 7576466685.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:12 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by stock91lx
What up man I work for Checkered Flag Toyota we have a MX-5 Miata that were asking 15,700. Its a 04 and it has 17k on the odometer. Clean Carfax and its nice. Hit me up on my cel if you think she might be interested 7576466685.
I work for CF Toyota...
Old 11-13-2007, 04:46 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

^^ Are either one of you a salesman?
Old 11-13-2007, 04:49 PM
HHIC

Originally Posted by stock91lx
Originally Posted by elambz
I work for CF Toyota...
I just let her know.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:10 PM

stock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these partsstock91lx is infamous around these parts

i am
Old 11-13-2007, 08:25 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by WillSol
^^ Are either one of you a salesman?
Oh yeah, forgot that key part. Not a salesman anymore.

Quick Reply: Anybody a Mazda saleman?