Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Anybody got T.H.U.G.2 ?

Old 11-06-2004, 05:22 AM
enya mouf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU
Default Anybody got T.H.U.G.2 ?

Just curious if this is a scene from there ?

CLICK HERE

( Oops ... sorry , can someone move this to Off Topic ! Haven't had my Wheaties yet )

Last edited by DeezUU; 11-06-2004 at 05:40 AM.
Old 11-06-2004, 05:39 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Anybody got T.H.U.G.2 ?

After playing the first one, and with the release of GTA SA, and the upcoming releases of Halo2 and GT4, I think I'll pass and save $50.

I might rent it.. I had completed THUG1 in about 4 hours, if I remember correctly. Unfortunately, I doubt the 'Undergroud' series will ever compare to the original.
Old 11-06-2004, 07:34 AM
It's Duck Season

JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub
Default Re: Anybody got T.H.U.G.2 ?

Originally Posted by spic
After playing the first one, and with the release of GTA SA, and the upcoming releases of Halo2 and GT4, I think I'll pass and save $50.

I might rent it.. I had completed THUG1 in about 4 hours, if I remember correctly. Unfortunately, I doubt the 'Undergroud' series will ever compare to the original.
Those sigs make me laugh alot.