Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Any Teams/Clubs interested in sharing our "spot"?

Old 02-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough
Default Any Teams/Clubs interested in sharing our "spot"?

I have secured a location for our club on Military Highway to chill at on Saturday nights. There is room for maybe 20 more cars (I think the lot holds about 50). The good thing is I have a letter of permission from the owner, so that means cops cant kick us out and cant ticket us for neon, strobes, etc. (well, while were in the lot at least) Just need to keep the systems down a bit.

I dont mind sharing the space with another group (places to chill without getting harassed by the man are hard to come by these days), just need to respect the property cause we dont want to lose it.

If anyone is interested, stop by our board and introduce yourselves. I cant take more than 20 cars so first come first serve.
Old 02-02-2004, 08:58 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Any Teams/Clubs interested in sharing our "spot"?

Where can I and the "boyz" buy a ticket to this exclusive site?
Old 02-02-2004, 09:13 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

thats tight...they had a similar thing in richmond...saw people meet up at CARSS parking lot on a friday or saturday night and the police didnt do anything cuz i guess the owner gave them permission. at the same time, cops were pulling cars left and right on the main street for racing and for whatever other reasons.

even if they cant go into that parking lot and do nothing, it wont stop them from having cops waiting for you when u exit the parking lot.
Old 02-03-2004, 06:53 AM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 9civic5
Where can I and the "boyz" buy a ticket to this exclusive site?
PM me
Old 02-03-2004, 06:58 AM
Is it Friday yet?

Originally Posted by LSPinoy
thats tight...they had a similar thing in richmond...saw people meet up at CARSS parking lot on a friday or saturday night and the police didnt do anything cuz i guess the owner gave them permission. at the same time, cops were pulling cars left and right on the main street for racing and for whatever other reasons.

even if they cant go into that parking lot and do nothing, it wont stop them from having cops waiting for you when u exit the parking lot.
Well, as long as no one is doin stupid shit like burnouts or racin down the street, they will leave us alone. Im not worried about the cops, then again, I havent had a ticket in 4 years, and I drive a ticket machine, I don't get it. Even drove down the strip for like every weekend for 2 months, and it was pcaked w/ cops, didnt get pulled even once. I know.....every dog has his day!
Old 02-03-2004, 07:36 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

I'll probably swing through and talk to you...so I can see what's up in person. Then go from there.
Old 02-03-2004, 12:52 PM
repping that gR

WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3

yea man PM with directions and info
Old 02-03-2004, 07:13 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

GOOD LUCK. Tried this type of shit over the summer and no matter how hard you try, the dumbasses WILL find you and ruin your said "spot." Good things only last for a short while.
Old 02-03-2004, 09:20 PM
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

Good things only last for a short while.
sad but true
Old 02-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Is it Friday yet?

GOOD LUCK. Tried this type of shit over the summer and no matter how hard you try, the dumbasses WILL find you and ruin your said "spot." Good things only last for a short while.
You're right. Like I said, those "dumbasses" will only regret it cause I got connections, even w/ the cops. It would be a shame If I got thier plate # and gave it to a friend of mine who would pull them over every time they left thier driveway. Im not an asshole by any means, but if someone wants to get stupid, then they bring it on themselves. I don't have to offer space in that parking lot, but I am only cause I want to give a little something back to "the scene" because it is in my power to do so. I see all you guys on the street everyday (not literally) and I know its not fun moving from "spot" to "spot" every 10 minutes cause the cops roll in. So, dont be stupid, and respect the location (ya, its not huge, but it will do) and we can all have a good time.

Quick Reply: Any Teams/Clubs interested in sharing our "spot"?