Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Another new member

Old 12-01-2008, 07:38 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'
Default Re: Another new member

Originally Posted by notsogoodfeline
I always drink all my haterade.
with a side of hater tots?
Old 12-01-2008, 07:50 AM
el oh el

JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO

Originally Posted by MY_DC2_EG
thats a sorry excuses for ignorant people. theres no reason for it period. people just get there rocks off on here because there not happy with there own lifes and it gives them a sense power in a world where they have none.

hate is a four letter word.. lol
Btw... defending yourself never really works out on here. It just opens yourself up to more verbal beat downs.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:12 PM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Welcome.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:18 PM
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

someone just sent me bad rep calling me a faggot... awsome. this is such a great forum, are there any adults on here or is it just all punk ass kids?
ROFL
Old 12-01-2008, 12:57 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

welcome...i can already see people are getting to you, seriously, just brush it off(dont even resond to them), dont be a for sale troll, and all should be well...but again, WELCOME
Old 12-01-2008, 01:23 PM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

The best thing for you to do is lay low and rarely post until you get how things work.

Otherwise youll end up like 99% of the other new members....hated and/or banned.

Your friend power2weight is a prime example of new members.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight

Originally Posted by siclike7
The best thing for you to do is lay low and rarely post until you get how things work.

Otherwise youll end up like 99% of the other new members....hated and/or banned.

Your friend power2weight is a prime example of new members.
right and this coming from a guy pulling shit from one thread to another... grow up im not running into all the threads you post in. send me a pm if you have a problem.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:44 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally Posted by RheeRS
with a side of hater tots?
No. the haterade itsself usually gives me enough disrespetrolytes to last so no hater tots.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

someone just sent me bad rep calling me a faggot...
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!............................... welcome
Old 12-01-2008, 03:10 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by power2weight
right and this coming from a guy pulling shit from one thread to another... grow up im not running into all the threads you post in. send me a pm if you have a problem.
oh shit....is this like the new meet me outside walmart at 10pm and ill beat your ass type thing????????????PM ME IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?????????????wtf lmao...

Quick Reply: Another new member