Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Another damn Ticket Thread: 93 in a 55

Old 05-11-2003, 08:17 AM
aus deutschland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen

anyone know of any good lawyers in the 757?
Old 05-11-2003, 08:29 AM
hater

slowassta slowassta slowassta slowassta slowassta slowassta

Originally posted by 91PGT2.2LTurbo
anyone know of any good lawyers in the 757?

Pete Decker.... but expect to pay buku $$$
Old 05-11-2003, 09:27 AM
3.5 Yo for the Go Go

B_Ryte_Back is an unknown quantity at this point

First off SLOW DOWN-Take it to the trck (Dont flame me )
lol Youd better expect jail time its gonna hit like a mandatory 24hours over 90. Our colonel offered to pay a $1000 to keep one of my soldiers out of jail and he still had to do an overnighter. Only real good luck thing for you would be :
-Calibration of the gun (Like they said UNLIKELY but a possibility)
-SPeedo calibration (YOu might be off enough to get you down below the 25 over jail limit)
-If you have a job possibility of a restricted liscence looms on the horizon.
-The dod ticket shouldnt show up for you long as you paid it. (Eustis)
-Last thing you could try to plead guilty to a lower speed (I had the cruse set at 80 ) and maybe...(Works in cali but they make you get school and a fat fine to do it :rolleyes)
Last thing would be to bake some cookies for the judge and some krispy kremes for the sherrifs and officer
Old 05-11-2003, 09:54 AM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

haha pat you're farked.
Old 05-11-2003, 11:13 AM
OG Alumni

BigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to all

sweet jailtime...i highly doubt i'll get that, but im expecting the worst...atleast i get have a job and work all the time and save up for a nice dub prolly a mk4
Doubt all you want but your going to spend a night in jail for sure, so plan on it. If you were doing in the 80's, you might squeek past with an excellent driving record. But 90's is an immediate red flag, I have yet to see anyone not spend a night or two in jail for it.
Trust me the advice on speedo cal and radar gun bullshit will not work for a 93mph speeding ticket, all the bs in the world is not going to convince anyone you had any doubt of the safety you were violating.
Old 05-11-2003, 11:52 AM
LTDTEAM.COM

Rockybling can only hope to improve
Default Re: Another damn Ticket Thread: 93 in a 55

i was coming home from amc 24 and right after the jefferson exit a cop pulled me for doing 93 in a 55....gave me wreckless and my court date's july 8th...im 17 but turn 18 on june 18th, i got 1 ticket before on Ft. Eustis (military base) doing 15 over but not wreckless....anyone got any ideas? i'd really appreciate it.

Thanx alot,
Pat
damn dude, I thought that was you! i saw the blue lights come on right when i was gettin on the offramp! First a crazy ass movie, then a ticket. good luck w/ that dude.
Old 05-11-2003, 12:55 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

I just got a reckless dropped, I just dressed up real nice and went about it, plead not guilty and the judge dropped it...

She was taking tickets from 100 in a 55 to a 14 over so you might be just as lucky... just suck some ass while you are in there.. say your sorry and all that good stuff... and start to cry
Old 05-11-2003, 06:37 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

Martin Thomas is a bangin laywer, anyways i'd try to read the judge, if he/she doesnt take bullshit and is very unsympathetic then id just take it like your gonna get it, but...if your noticing that he/she is lenient (sp?) then you should just do like litle**** said, plead not guilty and/or try the callibration thing...
Old 05-11-2003, 06:39 PM
E for Engourged.

4BangerCivic has disabled reputation

when i was doin 110 on the interstate tryin to keep up with everyone today i thought about this thread

i slowed down, damn street racers.
Old 05-11-2003, 07:37 PM
<3 My Shrek<3

stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

ok... couple of things...

- mandatory jail time is if you are doing over 90 and ticketed for racing ro if you casued an accident/harm to another person or property, etc if you were mindin ur biz and jsut drivin way too fuckin fast then prob not mandatory jail time, unless u piss the judge off or u have a hideous driving record.

-do NOT bring in the whole calibration of the officers gun. it will not work. they are certified before and after each shift, and once a month they are certified by a judge. (or thats how it use dto be at least). bad bad bad idea to do it!

-get your car calibrated. unless you are WAAAAAAAAAAAY off (liek 9+) dont bring it into court.

-kiss ass majorly. show major respect to your judge. make sure u look nice as hell.....suit if possbile. if not, slacks and button up shirt and tie. make sure they fit u right and dont hang off ur ass or nothing. if ur belt loops are visible, wear a belt.

-bring in proof of employment

-if u r in school or about to graduate and a decent student, bring in proof.

-go to a defensive driving school approved by the DMV ASAP, and b4 ur court date. bring a copy of the cert they give you - it will show effort on your part.

-be very very prepared to answer as io y u were goin so fast and do u realize the thigns that coudl have happened type ?s. tell the judge u realize it was worng and no amopunt of speeding will be worth it if u kill yourself or soemone else (i used that one to get out of a ticket when i was 17)

-if possible, start volunteering, so it looks liek u r doin ur part for the community as it is. might reduce ur comm service time.

good luck dude.....pray u dotn get the black female judge ..... cant remembr her name but she is a fuckin hard ass....i was ticketed 20 over but not reckless and i ahd to pay fines, go to school (which i had already done) and do 500 hours community service. BLAH.....

Last edited by stockkiagurl; 05-11-2003 at 07:40 PM.

Quick Reply: Another damn Ticket Thread: 93 in a 55