Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Another damn Ticket Thread: 93 in a 55

Old 05-10-2003, 11:05 PM
aus deutschland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen
Default Another damn Ticket Thread: 93 in a 55

i was coming home from amc 24 and right after the jefferson exit a cop pulled me for doing 93 in a 55....gave me wreckless and my court date's july 8th...im 17 but turn 18 on june 18th, i got 1 ticket before on Ft. Eustis (military base) doing 15 over but not wreckless....anyone got any ideas? i'd really appreciate it.

Thanx alot,
Pat
Old 05-10-2003, 11:09 PM
Dont sleep

LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS

say peace to ur liscense
Old 05-10-2003, 11:12 PM
aus deutschland

Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen

i figured i'll have my liscence taken for year and have to pay fine and court dues....
Old 05-11-2003, 04:45 AM
E for Engourged.

4BangerCivic has disabled reputation

dont forget community service
Old 05-11-2003, 05:15 AM
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation

Isnt anything over 90 bad bad bad to cops?
Old 05-11-2003, 05:50 AM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

get the police man's radar gun tested for its performance...there are specific settings it has to be calibrated to for it to work properly. and also get some1 to check your spedometer for miscalibration, if you have larger or smaller rims than stock then its already off. so if you get this all done and there are things off then it will be dropped and you are in the clear. good luck bro.
Old 05-11-2003, 06:03 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CRXGen2
get the police man's radar gun tested for its performance...there are specific settings it has to be calibrated to for it to work properly. and also get some1 to check your spedometer for miscalibration, if you have larger or smaller rims than stock then its already off. so if you get this all done and there are things off then it will be dropped and you are in the clear. good luck bro.

thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life. Maybe if he was going 63 in a 55 maybe 70 in a 55 BUT 93?

yeah, you're going down. Deal with the concenquences of your actions.
Old 05-11-2003, 06:20 AM
OG Alumni

BigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to all

Originally posted by CRXGen2
The radar guns are certified before and after each officer leaves for patrol, it's the first thing that is admitted at court, so throw that garbage out.
Speedo cal is not going to amount to 38mph over the speed limit, drop that piece of paper on the judges bench and watch him throw it in the garbage also.
You can run smaller and larger diameter rims but yet still keep the stock tire diameter, over all it will still only amount to a mph or two off the normal speedo calibration.
You can plan on some jail time (couple of days), so wear some plain white boxers and a clean plain white T-shirt under your clothes, it will make your processing a little more pleasant. Plan on a fine, and the probability of your license being suspended for a period of time, anywhere from 30 days to 6 months.
Old 05-11-2003, 06:54 AM
had yours today?

animus is an unknown quantity at this point

dayum..
Old 05-11-2003, 07:01 AM
aus deutschland

sweet jailtime...i highly doubt i'll get that, but im expecting the worst...atleast i get have a job and work all the time and save up for a nice dub prolly a mk4

Quick Reply: Another damn Ticket Thread: 93 in a 55