Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

another car stolen, please read

Old 04-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Justa lil 6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough
Default another car stolen, please read

my friend jimmys clean ass silver crx with black rotas got stolen friday night between 1am and 230am.. jimmy got home around 1am saturday morning, parked his car in front of his apartment, along with a few of his friends cars. they went into jimmys house, all the windows in jimmys house were open as well as most of the lights in his house were on. his friend goes out to leave around 230am and notices jimmys car is gone but no broken glasss or anything on the ground. they didnt hear anything, also jimmys car is loud as fuck when he starts it so there is no way that the people who stole it started that shit. it was stolen from the apartments off bonney rd in va beach. please everyone keep your eyes open for any b16 aftermarket parts, crx si interior pieces or any clean silver crx/parts around here. my car is staying away for a while. everyone that has a honda/acura keep a close watch on it... ill keep my eye out as well... thanks

Last edited by Dang Yo; 04-11-2004 at 04:27 PM.
Old 04-11-2004, 11:27 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz
Default Re: another car stolen, please read

Fuck dude that sucks. I'll keep a look out.
Old 04-11-2004, 11:29 AM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

yep, my car is staying locked up for a while..
Old 04-11-2004, 11:35 AM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

Sucks. I talked to jimmy saturday. I will call him monday to see what it will take to get the hatch on the road. I also told him that if he can prime my car I will give him the title to the hatch so he doesnt have to spend any more money. Shits sucks.
Old 04-11-2004, 11:47 AM
RIP MEAST

Tiny Tim will become famous soon enough

That sucks bro, hope you find out who did it. I think we need a group buy on interrior alarms. The really annoying ones that and battery powered and you hide inside of your car, and you cant stand more than like 5 seconds hearing it.
Old 04-11-2004, 11:51 AM
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76

This is like the 4th car this week
Old 04-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Mini Dave

Yellow R/T is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn il keep my eyes out for ya my boys live down off bonney rd. and i have seen that crx last week so i got an idea of what it looks like... ill tell my boys over there to keep there eyes out for you.....

Davey
Old 04-11-2004, 12:16 PM
ThanXz_FukYuVeryMuch

boodussi808 has disabled reputation

DANNNNG ANOTHER ONE! omg!
Old 04-11-2004, 12:32 PM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

this shit sucks that everyones car is getting stolen, but all these "your going to get it posts" are getting dumb ... out of the dozens of people on this site that have had their car broken into or stolen, like nobody cause caught the person ... i have caught the person once and the best way to do it is NOT to talk about it ... making a post on a public forum is probly the dumbest thing to do. The person will talk eventually and it will get back to you, the more people that know about it ... talk starts to turn to rumor and he said she said crap ... best thing to do is keep it on the DL and dont make a post just to threaten them ... they are probly sitting back, reading, and laughing.
Old 04-11-2004, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

FumingSmoked is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JUSTA EX
this shit sucks that everyones car is getting stolen, but all these "your going to get it posts" are getting dumb ... out of the dozens of people on this site that have had their car broken into or stolen, like nobody cause caught the person ... i have caught the person once and the best way to do it is NOT to talk about it ... making a post on a public forum is probly the dumbest thing to do. The person will talk eventually and it will get back to you, the more people that know about it ... talk starts to turn to rumor and he said she said crap ... best thing to do is keep it on the DL and dont make a post just to threaten them ... they are probly sitting back, reading, and laughing.

Quick Reply: another car stolen, please read