Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

AMES parking lot status.

Old 07-11-2003, 12:39 PM
HHIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

I have an idea...How bout you fuckers live a normal life. Get some close friends and hang out with them. Go over their house and do what normal people do. There is no reason for 200 fucking cars to meet up in a deserted parking lot. Its stupid and 90% of the people that do that shit are the laughing stock of the rest of the car community. Thats what legit car shows and races are for. The rest of the time you should be working on your own shit getting it ready for the next big event. What is it gonna take to make you people see the light. What you're doing is stupid, pointless, and it gets people hurt. I can't believe that after what happened the only thought on your minds is where can you go so all the same shit can happen again. Peoples lives are fucked up because of that immature bullshit. Grow up.
Old 07-11-2003, 12:40 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

i like it where we gonna meet? haha
Old 07-11-2003, 01:13 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Originally posted by VTECnology
I have an idea...How bout you fuckers live a normal life. Get some close friends and hang out with them. Go over their house and do what normal people do. There is no reason for 200 fucking cars to meet up in a deserted parking lot. Its stupid and 90% of the people that do that shit are the laughing stock of the rest of the car community.

Oh and just in case anyone missed it...

RICERS READ THIS BOARD
Old 07-11-2003, 01:30 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

I have an idea...How bout you fuckers live a normal life. Get some close friends and hang out with them. Go over their house and do what normal people do. There is no reason for 200 fucking cars to meet up in a deserted parking lot. Its stupid and 90% of the people that do that shit are the laughing stock of the rest of the car community. Thats what legit car shows and races are for. The rest of the time you should be working on your own shit getting it ready for the next big event. What is it gonna take to make you people see the light. What you're doing is stupid, pointless, and it gets people hurt. I can't believe that after what happened the only thought on your minds is where can you go so all the same shit can happen again. Peoples lives are fucked up because of that immature bullshit. Grow up.
Couldn't have put it better.
Old 07-11-2003, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

oldschool7 is an unknown quantity at this point

That is exactly what I said before!
In no way they were going to let anyone in that parking lot after that accident/incident.
Old 07-11-2003, 02:51 PM

nimmo is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 07-11-2003, 03:07 PM
rotary desu ne!?

DomokunSPL is an unknown quantity at this point

Why not just a rest stop off the highway? aren't they made for like. stoping? they aren't too big but they can be divided. i'm not EXACTLY sure the distance between each of them down in the 757 but, like i've stated before. have one lot for performance hang outs, one for audio, one for show or what ever. sorta get my drift?

..::EDIT::..
n/m after talking to some ppl i see your rest stops aren't as close and frequent as they are here.

Last edited by DomokunSPL; 07-11-2003 at 03:16 PM.
Old 07-11-2003, 03:45 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

to add on to what vtecnology said... you fuckers need to realize that it's over. NO ONE will want you guys around anymore. even if hell freezes over and the cops in a given city decide to leave you alone, no intelligent businessman will even consider granting you people a place to hang out when shit like what happened a week ago is a possibility. i suggest using this board to communicate amongst each other, and abandon your delusions of grandeur of finding some promised land of a hangout where you guys can terrorize the parking lot all night and not have to worry about getting run out. you had your chance and blew it.

it's truly a shame that it took people getting hurt for all of the idiots in this "scene" to get weeded out.
Old 07-11-2003, 03:50 PM
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

no whats sad and stupid is that people don't have common sense. people hangin out in a parking lot didn't cause that, ignorant people that don't think about their actions is what caused it.
Old 07-11-2003, 03:53 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

u people are taking this shit to serious. hanging out in a parking lot is no big deal. sure the shit that happend is really fucked up but im sure that people have learned from this shit and arnt going to race in parking lots anymore. i enjoy going out on saturday night and talking to hundreds of other people that are into the same thing i am. think about it... what do u do at a club?? u have a ton of people doing the same shit over and over and over agian. fights go down, people get killed and 90% of people leave drunk as shit. well for me, i dont like to club, i like hanging out with my freinds and chilling with people who are into cars, and well ames was a great spot for that. ive been doing this since i was 16 and for the last 4 years ive seen about 20 different hang outs ames just happend to last the longest. chill the fuck out with the attitude towards people that hang out.

Quick Reply: AMES parking lot status.