Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

To all thoes that sufferd a loss at VT today...

Old 04-16-2007, 05:13 PM
The Slide Show

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond reputeB4dFi5h has a reputation beyond repute
Default To all thoes that sufferd a loss at VT today...

I just wanted to say that i give all me condolences to all the people and their families that suffered a loss in todays tragedy. It is a very horrific thing to think that something like this can happen so close to home. I'm sure most of us here have friends that were there today because i know i do. Just to think that has doubled what happened in columbine in 1999, the 20th of this month would have made it 8 years ago. And is the worst mass massacre in U.S. history....

"Until today, the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history was in 1991 in Killeen, Texas, where a man killed 23 people and himself at Luby's Cafeteria"

My hearts out to all the victims and their families...
Old 04-16-2007, 05:17 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To all thoes that sufferd a loss at VT today...

come on man, look for the other thread.