Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

alignment needed real bad!!

Old 05-19-2005, 08:58 AM
Das Boot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EKNiNeR is on a distinguished road
Default alignment needed real bad!!

just slapped on my mugen mf10Ls couple weeks ago and i noticed some camber.slapped on the camber kit and now i need an alignment.you guys think i should take off the mugen wheels and swap to steelies to prevent them from getting scratched? any good places i could go to get an alignment done without swapping wheels...seems like a lot of werk.
Old 05-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Awesome.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: alignment needed real bad!!

Is this Christian?

Anyways, Stateline did Skywalker's Civic a couple years ago, and Eric raved about how they protected the car. IM me at "signfcntothr" and I'll get you in touch with them.

Also, my buddy has his alignment done at Firestone (I believe, I'll double check) and they have free lifetime alignments. They did it with his steelies on, but he gave them the tire size and they were able to adjust it in the computer, and when he put his 15's on he said he was happy with the job they did.