Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Accords in Va

Old 03-19-2003, 12:19 PM
Old guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kutza is an unknown quantity at this point

accord wagon '94, converted to 5spd, swapped in decaying animal interior (leather), 15in OZ wheels, Momo gear shifter, polished instrument panel cover to hide auto gear lights, and the ever famous Speed Glow gauges.
kutza
Old 03-19-2003, 07:58 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by 5th Gen
got a 95 honda accord, a club eh? Subject_x2...who knows..just seein who had an accord...ought to meet up at the strip or somethin..
second to last time i was at the strip, my accord got stolen. time before that i got interregated by the cops about my car. the strip is stripped of me.
Old 03-20-2003, 05:32 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

that sucks man..especially at the strip man, my friend jason had his accord stolen, and parts were stolen off his car at his school...people who do that shit should be hung...yeah interregation by the cops is no good..so i cant say i blame you. ..well if anyone wants to meet up just im me....
Old 03-20-2003, 10:18 PM
Works on S2000's.

C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory

i have a slow 97 accord...
Old 03-21-2003, 03:29 AM
BLACK&YELLOW

Polow da Don has disabled reputation

94 Accord...I think it looks good, I dont have any pics now but I am in the process of getting a new hood/bumper and some other things,someone hit my car the other day so I got insurance money paying for some new stuff....
Old 03-21-2003, 03:30 AM
BLACK&YELLOW

Polow da Don has disabled reputation

That is a nice car lightningd
Old 03-21-2003, 07:58 AM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

Originally posted by kutza
accord wagon '94, converted to 5spd, swapped in decaying animal interior (leather), 15in OZ wheels, Momo gear shifter, polished instrument panel cover to hide auto gear lights, and the ever famous Speed Glow gauges.
kutza
hmm, never seen you around..
Old 03-21-2003, 08:07 AM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

to bad they cant search your car with out probable casue or a search warrant u could have jsut said no...
Old 03-22-2003, 09:07 AM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by Blackcord
That is a nice car lightningd
thanx for the props. visually, i just need a paint job and some body work. i spend too much money on getting it to go a lil' bit faster. there's nothing like winning on the track.
Old 03-22-2003, 09:09 AM
co driver

Originally posted by yellowbastrd
For everyone that is saying "Accords are family cars". I would agree that a 4door accord is a "Family Car". I would also say that a 2door Accord is not a Sports car or s Family Car neither is a civic. A 2door Coupe is more of a daily driven car owned by a single or married person with no kids. I didn't buy my car to hook it up and race it. That is why I bought a 4cyl EX..Did I mention its also an automatic? I bought this car to take my ass from Newport News to Chesapeake everyday for work. Every car that I've owned has been a 5spd manual, I've taken my mind out of the scene and thought pratical. Am I completely done with the scene? I'd like to think not. I just got tired of the rice out there and being associated with it even though my cars were far from rice...I still love cars don't get me wrong..I just think I'll chill for a while and make another purchase in a few years..maybe a supra or another real japanese sportscar
i assume you're new accord coupe is lowered. what do you have on the suspension? i didn't even realize stuff was out for it yet.

Quick Reply: Accords in Va