Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

92' dodge stealth r/t turbo

Old 04-02-2003, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WillRace4Food is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 92' dodge stealth r/t turbo

Can i get some expert opinions on these cars... like somebody that owns one or knows a whole lot about them
Old 04-02-2003, 08:50 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

how much money you got?
Old 04-03-2003, 04:35 AM
aus deutschland

Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen

what you want to know?
Old 04-03-2003, 04:48 AM
Registered Member

lets just say i know i can afford it and im getting a really good deal, i wanna know if it's gonna be reliable or not and whats with the transmissions on these cars i just heard they go after 60k miles, but i've also heard theyre fine if you don't abuse the car so i dunno which is true
Old 04-03-2003, 04:57 AM
aus deutschland

Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen

Well...it's Front Engine, AWD car. it's Twin Turbo V6. It's base price back in the day was like around 30Grand and they didnt make all that much of them. It's got a DOHC v6 with 4 valves per cylinder (you notice how most FAST cars have 4 valves per cylinder?) anyways, it's got 300 horsepower and about 300lb/ft. torque. they are all 5 speed and redline at 7grand. the top speed is 165mph and quarter mile is low 13s at like 100mph. that's all i know from the top of my head.
Old 04-03-2003, 04:58 AM
aus deutschland

o yeah and the 0 to 60 is 5.4 seconds. are you getting a R/T(TT) cause i wanted one for the longest time, but nobody was selling it and then when i did find one it was all fucked up.
Old 04-03-2003, 05:05 AM
aus deutschland

no transmissions should hold. my firend had a 3000gt vr4 for about 114K miles and then his tranny went. and the only major difference between the vr4 and the R/T (Turbo) is that the body on the vr4 is designed by mitsubishi and the stealth is designed by chrysler.
Old 04-03-2003, 06:34 AM
Registered Member

yea i know all this... i think the tranny will hold too i mean of course ill baby it... and this car is just so sexy and it carries a domestic name event tho it's built by an import company... but hey it's better than honda
Old 04-03-2003, 06:37 AM
Registered Member

btw if u want the complete specs on the car i got em all the 92' isn't as fast as the newer models were because they put a huge front mount intercooler in the newer ones that added the extra 20 hp to the original 300 hp which is on the 92' but eventually ill put an aftermarket intercooler on anyway
Old 04-03-2003, 07:20 AM
Iridium V

MGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond repute

Do note that the AWD on this car is front wheel drive bias, note the engine is transversly mounted. Not a drift car if you want it to be. Still an awesome machine, get a 3KGT spoiler.

Quick Reply: 92' dodge stealth r/t turbo