Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

91 CRX SI, hatch or other

Old 12-15-2005, 05:41 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kgard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 91 CRX SI, hatch or other

I have a clean, stock (other than ZC swap) black 91 CRX SI. no rips or tears in seats, no cracks on dash, just absolutely clean. It even has the cargo cover. Anyway, I've been offered a trade for a 94 hatch with LS swap and lowered on Coilovers. It has a full interior and being that I have two kids it would be good to be able to have enough room for them when I go places. However, I don't know whether to do this or not. I've been kind of leaning this way because it already has a swap (I was going to do a ls vtec swap for the CRX), and when I compare what I was going to do to my car it is mostly there except it's a hatch. I don't see many CRXs around but I do see a lot of hatches. I've also been offered a trade for a 94 5 speed integra. I don't know if I should or shouldn't. I haven't even mentioned that I was selling or trading but people see me at the store, at a light or wherever and just come up and inquire. What do you guys think.