Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

74-55 on I-265

Old 11-11-2003, 10:47 AM
rotary desu ne!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DomokunSPL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 74-55 on I-265

just got on the highway on birdneck, pacing with traffic. got pulled by a bike cop. method was pacing. what can i do? i'm on student probation btw...
Old 11-11-2003, 10:58 AM
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc

I265?

You were in Louisville, KY?
Old 11-11-2003, 11:47 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

state or local?
Old 11-11-2003, 11:53 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

there were a ton of cops on 264 today
Old 11-11-2003, 12:26 PM
To the future...

Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol

i noticed that too on my way to work. thank god the state was on the other side of the highway. i need to get used to the car still
Old 11-11-2003, 12:50 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

coming into work today there was a cop on the overpass bridge just outside my neighborhood. last time i seen one there was nearly a year ago. so somethign going on.
Old 11-11-2003, 12:57 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

what bridge is that i saw a state pull a guy over on the lynnhaven overpass, 2 others on 264 by lynnhaven, 1 on the road from lynnhaven-londonbridge/fc....1 bike on the way home, and another state by witchduck
Old 11-11-2003, 04:55 PM
poop banana owns you

AllMotorModular is an unknown quantity at this point

at least he was nice enough to put 74. that'll keep you from facing a reckless driving ticket. usually if you cooperate they'll let up on you a bit like that, at least the two times i could have been charged with reckless they did.
Old 11-11-2003, 05:07 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Yikes...I was driving all afternoon and didn't see any on the BLVD, and usually it's crawling. Didn't get on 264 at all, maybe it was just there...I dunno.
Old 11-11-2003, 07:21 PM
To the future...

Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol

Originally posted by vasponger
what bridge is that i saw a state pull a guy over on the lynnhaven overpass, 2 others on 264 by lynnhaven, 1 on the road from lynnhaven-londonbridge/fc....1 bike on the way home, and another state by witchduck
yeah i saw one by lynnhaven when i got on. maybe due to the holiday or something.

Quick Reply: 74-55 on I-265