Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

5 People seriously hurt in P-Town

Old 07-06-2003, 08:57 AM
Pre-"Crash" Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

My friend called me and told me what happened. He said he saw a shoe fly into the air higher than he had ever seen. I heard the guy got his ass beat though.

BTW It was a *BLACK* rx-7. Not whs next, but the other one that was out there.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:03 AM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Thats kind of sad.. thats why I sold my car and not into import anymore... all these stupied people...I moved on to motorcycles i just hope these same people wont get in motorcycles
Old 07-06-2003, 09:05 AM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline
Default Re: 5 People seriously hurt in P-Town

Originally posted by JS4KIKZ
Another hang out night in P-town and people racing in a fucking parking lot with a shit load of people standing right there. A person driving a 3rd Gen RX7 lost control and hit 5 people. All were hurt badly, but atleast 2 of them were extremely hurt. I'd say 90% of the people left when they realized what happend. I called the police, and Im sure many others did too.

Thanks to all who stayed and tried to do what they could for the people who were hurt. If anyone knows any of the people who were hurt, keep us informed and let us know how they are doing so we can atleast pray or send flowers.

Thanks

Lenny

Edit:
Also: I just heard that one of the people may have passed away. Can anyone confirm this?

Thats really fucked up. And one of the reasons i don't go out anymore...the guy who hit those people...did anyone get his information? and if someone did die thats really really sad and say so long to all of ya'lls "spots" and don't take it to newport news....they don't need the idiots going up there from ptown...they have enough of their own
and victum...you need to chill out on the ricer shit...stop pointing fuckin fingers...it wasn't a group of people who ran into 5 people it was one person...

And the idiots that were racing in the fuckin parking lot...i hope it teaches ya'll a lesson....and i hope they do not get off easy by any means
Old 07-06-2003, 09:07 AM
The Dune Coon

one pnt 8 hatch is an unknown quantity at this point

we raced til 3 in the mornin. our lil crew and had plenty of good races before we got busted. why couldnt he have gone to race with us and been smart. that shit is jus shitty. people like that ruin it for all of us who like to go somewhere were we are welcome at. lil assholes burnin out in the parkin lot and doing stupid shit like that and now 5 people are seriously injured and 1 or 2 of them may not b with us anymore. i ope that everything with those 5 people is ok. and my heart goes out to there familys if anything happens to them. but this is for all the people out there that are completely brain dead and dont understand we cant jus go out and find a new spot anywhere cuase every other spot we have been kicked out of. so for the next spot we go to no burn outs no racing no nothin.jus park it and keep it parked til u leave. hints the meet up spot. not a race spot not a donuts spot or burn out box its a meet up spot keep it that way. and my heart goes out to those 5 people and there familys.

Last edited by one pnt 8 hatch; 07-06-2003 at 09:11 AM.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:09 AM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

it shouldn't matter who it was to determine what he gets

and don't worry about a "next spot" take it off the fucking roads already and go to the track

Last edited by notsogoodfeline; 07-06-2003 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:15 AM
The Dune Coon

the people racing need to be locked up for a long time. there stupidity has ruined it all for everyone.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:17 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

If someone died I think the person driving the rx-7(if thats the car that hit the people) should be killed. If you don't know already I'm PRO-DEATH. Being locked up is not enough punishment for him/her.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:22 AM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

I know, it's sad that the few ruin it for the many. And have you ever noticed that when you go out somewhere like that.. it's always the piece of shit cars tearing around acting like they have somethign to prove. You don't ever see a twin turbo supra, or fully built Z28 hauling ass through the parking lot.. But give some 16 year old kid a fucking piece of shit to drive, and you better look out. Racing is for the track, or dare I say a desolate streatch of road in the middle of nowhere, not a fucking parking lot.. I hope whoever is too blame ends up a grease spot on the highway.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:22 AM
The Dune Coon

a linching or stoning or sumthin. drown his ass.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:30 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

ALRIGHT, I KNOW SOMEONE ON THE BOARD KNOWS THE GUY WITH THE GOLD HATCH THAT FLED THE SCENE. SO SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET THAT INFO TO THE AUTHORITIES. NO ONES NAME WILL BE MENTIONED ON WHO TIPPED OFF THE AUTHORITIES ON WHO WAS THE DRIVER OF THE CAR. BUT HE DOES NEED TO BE BROUGHT IN, AND TAKE RESPONSIBLITYS FOR HIS ACTIONS AS WELL.

Hey Admin's - anyway we can set up a name that will recieve a PM from an random peron or persons with info on the 2nd car that fled the scene? That way we can get the police the information needed. Someone on the board knows this guy, im sure of it.

Last edited by Broke Neck; 07-06-2003 at 09:33 AM.

Quick Reply: 5 People seriously hurt in P-Town