Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

5 People seriously hurt in P-Town

Old 07-06-2003, 06:45 AM
<3 My Shrek<3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

omg, this is terrible. why do ppl have to be so stupid??? i hope it isnt true that soemone passed and my thgouhts and prayers are with all the injured. i hope the guy who hit them gets the book thrown at him and then some. stupid fuckhead!
Old 07-06-2003, 06:53 AM
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

where in p-town was it?
Old 07-06-2003, 06:54 AM

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

oh my god...that's horrible. i hope that the people that got injured are okay...will definitely been in my prayers.
Old 07-06-2003, 07:05 AM
Registered member

nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack
Default Re: 5 People seriously hurt in P-Town

Originally posted by JS4KIKZ
people racing in a fucking parking lot
was there an Auto-X going on?
Old 07-06-2003, 07:13 AM
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

did anyone get the guys plates?? or know who he is? did he take off after it happened?? thats fucked up. i hope everyone is ok. and i hope that guy gets the book thrown at him, or be like the old days and stone his ass.
Old 07-06-2003, 07:37 AM
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point

wow... I guess I left before that shit happened... I know there was a navy blue rx7 out there, I wonder if it was him... I'm sure it will be on the news tonight if someone was killed... I can't believe how stupid people are getting! I was just saying as we were leaving there last night, that its getting worse every week out there... I hope everyone is ok, and no one was killed... sometimes it looks a lot worse than it is (at least we can hope that applies!) He will probly go to jail for that shit though, and it serves him right! The victims will also be in our prayers!!
Old 07-06-2003, 07:53 AM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Damn, that's insane. I was just telling some friends while we were out there last night that I couldn't believe as many stupid people are out there, that there hasn't been a bad accident. Guess I should have kept my mouth shut. My prayers go out to everyone involved
Old 07-06-2003, 08:15 AM

SheDevil has disabled reputation

that is horrible. people don't realize how serious things can get when they are doing stupid things. i hope those 5 recover..
Old 07-06-2003, 08:28 AM

IcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud of

I left before the accident because the "kids" were getting stupid! Burnouts in the parking lot and stuff like that. I'm sick of the rev limit testing and the racing around the parking lot! Its just plain stupid! Most of us spend too much time on our cars to let a 18 year old with his hand me down 100 HP car who thinks he's god F**k it up or worse like last night. I hope everyone is all right.

To the Ass Holes that were racing in the parking lot:

I hope they put you in jail for long enough that you forget you ever though you knew how to drive! I don't want to hear it! Tell the story to your cellmate as he rips you a new one...every night. These were your friends and your childishness almost killed them!
Old 07-06-2003, 08:35 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

damn, horrible.........

Quick Reply: 5 People seriously hurt in P-Town