Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

5 People seriously hurt in P-Town

Old 07-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JS4KIKZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry 5 People seriously hurt in P-Town

Another hang out night in P-town and people racing in a fucking parking lot with a shit load of people standing right there. A person driving a 3rd Gen RX7 lost control and hit 5 people. All were hurt badly, but atleast 2 of them were extremely hurt. I'd say 90% of the people left when they realized what happend. I called the police, and Im sure many others did too.

Thanks to all who stayed and tried to do what they could for the people who were hurt. If anyone knows any of the people who were hurt, keep us informed and let us know how they are doing so we can atleast pray or send flowers.

Thanks

Lenny

Edit:
Also: I just heard that one of the people may have passed away. Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited by JS4KIKZ; 07-05-2003 at 11:38 PM.
Old 07-05-2003, 11:48 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

what the fuck is up with the gay shit....why speed in a parking lot full of people...now ptown is gonna get shut down just like every other spot we chill at. cops are really gonna have a bad attitude now. I feel bad for the people that were injured but if i were them id be gettin paid for that shit
Old 07-05-2003, 11:53 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

i heard what happened, i will pray for the people hurt and the familys.... just another reason ricers suck, and why we need a 1/4th track badly... i guess i will start going to newport news now.
Old 07-06-2003, 04:40 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Moving this from SPO to general.

If anyone has any more info, please post.
Old 07-06-2003, 05:41 AM
( . Y . )

babyNSX is an unknown quantity at this point

gheyness. around what time did it happen last night?
Old 07-06-2003, 06:02 AM
rotary desu ne!?

DomokunSPL is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF man. is it the same gay FD owner i'm constantly hearing about on this board? what a dumb ass really. I'm sorry for the ppl that got hurt
Old 07-06-2003, 06:02 AM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

Omg Thats terrible. they're in my prayers
Old 07-06-2003, 06:08 AM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

That really sucks... sorry to hear it.

Was it the same stupid-ass FD owner that had the red automatic? He is a complete moron, deserved to be driving a Yugo... if he should've been allowed to drive at all.
Old 07-06-2003, 06:16 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Damn Lenny ... this is first word ive got of this ... the whole ODU crew took out of there before any of that happend.

I dont understand why everyone has to be bad ass all the time and try and do donuts and burnouts in a fucking parking lot, wow, we see the shit all the time, we arent going to come running over to the car and ask for your autograph. I hope they put that guy away for a long ass time.

The people injured and their families are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everyone pulls out alright .....

And to the people who stayed and helped out with the aftermath of someones stupidity .... my hats off to yall ... I have nothing less than 100% respect for each and everyone of yall.

Last edited by Broke Neck; 07-06-2003 at 06:41 AM.
Old 07-06-2003, 06:34 AM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

Originally posted by UnDecided
what the fuck is up with the gay shit....
which is exactly why i sold my damn car.....

shit is getting reallllllllly pathetic now.

Quick Reply: 5 People seriously hurt in P-Town