Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

$1K Reward for Arrest. ET Motorsports, Va Robbed.

Old 02-27-2003, 11:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrest_Reward is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation $1K Reward for Arrest. ET Motorsports, Va Robbed.

A great performance shop in Weyers Cave, Va was robbed for the fourth time Monday night/Tuesday morning (02/24/03). Along with the shop being broken into, the owners house/garage was robbed as well. He is preparing to sue his insurance company over their failure to cover these losses, as they are denying coverage. The police have been given all information as well and so far have come up with nothing, but they are continuing the investigation.

Due to the amount lost and the risks of keeping in business, ET Motorsports is now closing. This is a horrible blow to all of those who have worked with DJ to make the shop great and be a part of it, and we can not let these people get away Scott free. The belief is that those responsible are from the Harrisonburg/Stanton Va area, but the parts may be traveling as I type this.

A small list of what has been taken:
1G DSM Head (Dale Engineering Plaques on it, extremely ported)
Frank 5 Turbo & Ext. Westgate
DSM O2 Manifolds
Greddy E-Manage & Software
5+ Greddy gauges (Boost & EGT)
5+ Autometer gauges
DSM radiator & clutch
Custom Supra Rims (Blitz I believe)
2 S-AFC
Honda LS Block/Head
Many many Hondata & Honda parts
Assorted Stereo equipment, intake systems, boost controllers, etc...

Please, if you have any information contact me immediately. The reward is currently posted at $1K, but if people start coming forward this will immediately be bumped to $5K+ out of my own pocket. These individuals are out there, probably waiting for another good shop to come around so that they can do all of this over again, unless you help to stop them. You're name or information will not be handed off to the police or anyone else, we promise total anonymity. The reward will be Pay palled or handed out in cash to ANYONE who comes up with info leading to a CONVICTION. PM or E-Mail @ Arrest_Reward@Earthlink.net

Last edited by Arrest_Reward; 02-27-2003 at 01:20 PM.
Old 02-27-2003, 04:01 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

TTT bc this is bad.
Old 02-28-2003, 10:35 PM

TurboB15sentra is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear about your loss... I know the feeling.. as my shop was robbed back in December. While not on a large scale like this, I lost out on 5K worth of parts.
Travis
Old 03-01-2003, 05:05 AM
PHOENIX

UltraJZA80 is an unknown quantity at this point

4 times???

Don't you think some security measures should have been used after the 1st? Maybe something like a SECURITY SYSTEM, bars, extra locks, cameras???
Old 03-01-2003, 05:40 AM
Makin Moves

Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311

Shit after the 2nd time I'd wait around all night with a gun and blast the fuckers. That shit pisses me off, I hope they find the guys.
Old 03-01-2003, 05:41 AM
E for Engourged.

4BangerCivic has disabled reputation

That sucks...keep checkin E-bay...unless these guys are top notch professionals, i couldn't think of a better place to sell all those goodies.
Old 03-01-2003, 11:07 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by UltraJZA80
4 times???

Don't you think some security measures should have been used after the 1st? Maybe something like a SECURITY SYSTEM, bars, extra locks, cameras???
yeah, this sucks... if i find them i'm going to cripple them. DJ is the man, anyone who does this too him deserves to be quadraplegic (sp?)

bars were installed and began working on security system after the first time. second time they cut the bars, the security system had not been setup yet.. after the second time DJ got the security system set up, and they obviously figured out there was a security system.. because instead of breaking in they hit the parked cars outside..
Old 03-01-2003, 11:11 PM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

thats it. i'm tired of this shit. who wants to start a bounty business with me?
Old 03-01-2003, 11:40 PM
Banned

thelastmirage is an unknown quantity at this point

how you going to become a bounty hunter when you can't even run from the cops.
Old 03-02-2003, 02:02 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by SuBjecT_X2
thats it. i'm tired of this shit. who wants to start a bounty business with me?
i'm in. do i get a cool suit of armor and a jet pack?

Quick Reply: $1K Reward for Arrest. ET Motorsports, Va Robbed.